Director, Regional Sales - Enterprise
We are looking for salespeople who are sharp, creative, and hardworking with an unwavering desire to be the best.
Traditional security companies are becoming less relevant as cloud adoption and digital transformation become the norm in every market industry and in every market segmentation. Zscaler has been a leader in Gartner’s MQ for 9 consecutive years and has helped shape the emerging SASE category (a true category creator). We are well positioned to dominate this massively growing cloud security market.
The Zscaler Sales Culture
Winning Technology and Products – We offer the best technology and products for the cloud first world. We pioneered cloud security and continue to grow our 20B + TAM by releasing new products every year.
Investing in People – A well-funded and world-class Sales Strategy and Enablement Team to help you succeed. Sales process, practical methods and training to help you ramp faster and close larger deals as companies accelerate their move to the cloud.
Supportive Leadership – An industry leading leadership team with strong values, off the chart business acumen that well help you succeed quickly, while providing mentorship and career growth.
Competitive; We Play to Win – We are playing in a Rapidly growing TAM and huge market mega-shifts that leads directly to Zscaler; tracking a growth path similar to Salesforce, Workday, & ServiceNow.
As the Director, Regional Sales - Enterprise you will report to our RVP in the Western Coast / Desert region and be responsible for building, directing and managing a focused effort on a team of Enterprise level reps in the western region. You will have the opportunity to direct and drive new business, build customer loyalty, ensure high product renewal rates and support and promote corporate strategies and initiatives. Critical to success is the ability to build and manage high-performance teams, develop and execute area business plans, allocate appropriate resources, and develop internal and external relationships. The ideal candidate will effectively balance day to day tactical challenges with building long term strategic plans to achieve smart and healthy organizational growth.
- 8+ years of above quota software sales experience as a Regional Sales Manager or Area VP
- Well networked to attract top-performing professionals into the selling organization
- Thorough understanding of SaaS business models with enterprise security experience a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, both internally and externally
- Capable of prioritizing the most critical initiatives with a relentless drive to execute
- Desire to be a change-agent in the organization; industrializing processes that scale
- Thorough understanding of various routes to market through a broad network of channel partners
- Polished and professional presence with the ability to “control the room” with C level customer executives
- Ability to lead, and earn the trust of, seasoned professionals with substantial tenure
- Extensive domestic travel is required
- Business degree required, MBA preferred
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or global equivalent in a related field.
- 7+ years of Enterprise Sales Leadership experience in software/SaaS.
- Proven track record of building and leading successful sales teams.
- Strong sales process and methodology around territory planning, assessment and resource allocation.
- Extensive business travel within the region - approximately 75 percent.
- Strong leadership, planning, execution, people-management and coaching skills.
- Strong communication skills and demonstrated ability to establish credibility and trust with customers and to build influential relationships with partners in the business, including Finance, Legal, HR, Inside Sales, Channel Partners and R&D.
- Understand both business and people, including their drivers and success factors.
- Understand and communicate the business value and/or ROI of installed and proposed products and solutions.
- Prior experience working in a start-up environment with a constantly evolving landscape
- Creativity in solving complex customer business challenges
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- We protect 15 million users, in 3,250 organizations, across 185+ countries
- Blue Chip Customers (200 of Global 2,000 in our portfolio)
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.