Software Engineer QA
- As a part of system and solution test team you will be responsible for the cross functional and system testing of the Zscaler Security Solution
- Responsible for writing the system and solution test plan
- Responsible for recreating the customer found defects in the Lab env
- Responsible for automating the system and solution test cases
- Responsible for the interop testing with different vendors IPsec and GRE solutions.
- Contribute to engineering efforts to solve complex engineering problems in testing and tools.
- Design, develop and extend the automated testing frameworks.
- 3+ years in software dev test or QA test role
- Experience in developing automated test frameworks in Networking/Cloud domain
- Versatile and fast learner with ability to take early code and help with early integration testing
- Experience with REST API, Python, Perl, Expect and scripting
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix, Networking, Firewalls and IPS systems
- Strong knwoledge of the Firewall, IPsec VPN, Loadbalancer
- Strong understanding of networking protocols - TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS
- Must be very hands on, passionate about quality and willing to collaborate with multiple teams for system testing
- Good English verbal and written communication skills to partner with local and remote engineers
BS or MS degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering