Inside Customer Success Manager - US
Position: Inside Customer Success Manager - US
Location: Bangalore / Chandigarh, India
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud-first world. Its flagship services, Zscaler Internet Access, and Zscaler Private Access create fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler services are 100% cloud-delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances are unable to match. Used in more than 185 countries, Zscaler operates the world’s largest cloud security platform, protecting thousands of enterprises and government agencies from cyber attacks and data loss. The Zscaler platform operates at a carrier-grade level– we process over 25 billion transactions a day in our cloud to protect our customers.
The Inside Customer Success Manager - US will report to the Customer Success Manager. Inside Customer Success Manager will play a key role in driving Customer Success, optimization and upsell of new business opportunities for US customers by qualifying and nurturing installed base in support of our rapidly growing business. Zscaler is a SaaS company operating in a high growth market which leverages the Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) model to fuel its growth. Come grow your career in the Cloud vertical by helping us enable our customers to achieve success.
The mission of Zscaler's Customer Success department is to transform the way our customers work, to lead them through their digital transformation, and support their business outcomes. Improve Experience for our customers, and their users, to get the best user experience while maximizing security in a global environment. Through world-class technical engagement, and ensuring our customers get the best out of the technology.
Engagement, a partner with our customers and partners, be their trusted advisors and turn them into raving fans of Zscaler.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- Be the key advocate for our Customers on behalf of Zscaler with a focus on increasing adoption, ensuring retention and satisfaction.
- Candidate will work with customers as an integral part of the end-to-end engagement with a focus on maximizing customer value realization by various customer engagement methodologies.
- Work closely with Sales teams to help transition the account from Pre-Sales to the Customer Success Management program and identify expansion opportunities.
- Interact with CISO/CIO/Director/Manager Level stakeholders and Engineers to drive value realization from
Deliver technical product presentations either via web or onsite to reinforce the value of Zscaler service, to help them better understand and utilize the full features and capabilities of the services they have purchased.
- Demonstrate a fundamental understanding of Zscaler technology and articulate advantages of our solution against competitors.
- Consistently meet and exceed daily and weekly call goals for providing touch points for existing customers.
- Understand customer pain points and help drive escalations by coordinating between Product Management, Support groups, and other cross teams.
- Candidate should have 4-8 years of experience working in a customer-facing role (Sales/Technical).
- Good understanding of Security fundamentals such as Firewalls, Proxies, and Web Security Gateways.
- Familiarity with Network Architectures and network routing concepts.
- Highly motivated self-starter with competitive personality and strong attention to detail.
- Team player who possesses a desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, goal-oriented high growth sales environment
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Equivalent degree
What You Can Expect From Us
- An environment where you will be working on
cutting edgetechnologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.