Senior Revenue Analyst (Chartered Accountant Only)
Position: Senior Revenue Analyst
Location: Chandigarh, India
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for mobile and cloud-first world. Its flagship services, Zscaler Internet Access, and Zscaler Private Access create fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler services are 100% cloud-delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances are unable to match. Used in more than 185 countries, Zscaler operates the world’s largest cloud security platform, protecting thousands of enterprises and government agencies from cyber attacks and data loss. The Zscaler platform operates at a carrier-grade level– we process over 25 billion transactions a day in our cloud to protect our customers.
The Revenue Analyst will report to the Manager, Finance & Administration responsible for review of orders, preparing MIS reports and assisting in month-end close activities. We are looking for a Qualifies Chartered Accountant with 1-3 years’ experience.
Zscaler has spent years building ground-breaking technology that’s improving the security postures of enterprises around the world. And while engineering teams have been building great Zscaler products, our G&A teams have been building Zscaler into a great company. The members of our GA teams have been working together to recruit the right people, create the right culture and environment, and build a solid financial and legal foundation—all of which has brought us to an incredibly exciting stage with a lot of momentum driving us forward. Join us and you, too, will have the opportunity to be a part of the excitement and contribute to Zscaler’s growth and success in meaningful ways.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- Managing month-end close activities related to Revenue recognition timely and with accuracy.
- Reviewing the orders booked on daily basis and assessing revenue recognition as per US GAAP
- Assisting in documenting general and order specific terms.
- Preparing customer-wise revenue variance analysis, reconciliations of AR & Deferred Revenue balances monthly.
- Calculating and posting revenue reserve and Long-term/Short Term Deferred Revenue Journal entries.
- Ensuring correct SLA and other rebate accruals.
- Assisting in first review of various monthly and quarterly MIS reports related to billing and revenue.
- Assisting in quarterly and annual filing related reports.
- Special assignments as and when required by Head Quarters.
- Assisting the Manager of Revenue with ancillary tasks assigned from time to time.
Qualified Chartered Accountant with 1 -3 years’ relevant experience in a multinational or other big corporate house.
- Ability to understand and effectively apply technical accounting guidance for Revenue Recognition as it relates to revenue arrangements;
- Excellent verbal, written and listening skills, as well as the ability to interact professionally with a wide range of staff;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and flexible to change.
- Hands-on Experience with ERP systems, including NetSuite and Sales Force a plus;
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects and tasks
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications – primarily Excel and Word
What You Can Expect From Us
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability