** Bay Area local candidates only. Relocation not included. Thanks! **
Position: Financial Analyst
Location: San Jose HQ
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Reports to the Director of FP&A
Zscaler is seeking an energetic individual with a demonstrated ability to make key contributions in the analysis of financial and strategic issues. The Financial Analyst will be part of the Corporate FP&A team working on budgeting, forecasting and management reporting activities, and assist on special projects. Navigate across several platforms to help create insightful reporting.
Our hire should have strong technical skills and enjoy learning new tools and working with various software platforms.
- Assist the FP&A Team in the development of detailed budgets, business plans, and forecasts
- Prepare management presentations and monthly reporting packages
- Be the champion of headcount reporting for the FP&A Team
- Help to administrate our FP&A planning tool (Adaptive Insights), as well as working with other software tools (Success Factors, Tableau)
- Business Partnering in the G&A Organization
- Drive insightful analytics from financials
- Various ad-hoc analysis and process improvement projects to drive efficiency and scale
- Strong analytical skills as well as the ability to present information clearly and concisely
- Comfortable interacting directly with all levels of management
- Exceptional level of attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to independently take initiative
- Expertise in Excel and Powerpoint required
- Knowledge of financial systems (Adaptive Insights, Netsuite, Salesforce, Success Factors, Tableau) a plus
Education / Experience:
- 2 - 4 years of experience
- BS Finance or Accounting
- FP&A experience preferred
- SAAS a plus
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.