Senior Executive - AR
Position: Senior Executive - AR
Location: Chandigarh, India
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for mobile and cloud-first world. Its flagship services, Zscaler Internet Access, and Zscaler Private Access create fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler services are 100% cloud-delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances are unable to match. Used in more than 185 countries, Zscaler operates the world’s largest cloud security platform, protecting thousands of enterprises and government agencies from cyber attacks and data loss. The Zscaler platform operates at a carrier-grade level– we process over 25 billion transactions a day in our cloud to protect our customers.
The Senior Executive – AR will report to the Assistant Manager, Finance and Administration and The candidate will primarily be responsible for reviewing orders, preparing MIS reports and assisting in month-end close activities.
Zscaler has spent years building ground-breaking technology that’s improving the security postures of enterprises around the world. And while engineering teams have been building great Zscaler products, our G&A teams have been building Zscaler into a great company. The members of our GA teams have been working together to recruit the right people, create the right culture and environment, and build a solid financial and legal foundation—all of which has brought us to an incredibly exciting stage with a lot of momentum driving us forward. Join us and you, too, will have the opportunity to be a part of the excitement and contribute to Zscaler’s growth and success in meaningful ways.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
We are looking for a candidate who has a sound academic record (minimum aggregate marks in Graduation/ Post Graduation Level – 70% from a reputable institution within India) in Finance, Accounting and related streams with 2-4 years’ experience. The candidate will primarily be responsible for reviewing billings and collection, preparing MIS reports and assisting in month-end close activities, which will include:
- Assure timely collection of monies due to corporation
- Assure timely and accurate invoicing
- Ensuring all information in system are feeded correctly and updated
- Monitor and report on deviations from credit standards
- Reviewing all payment recorded and applications are marked correctly
- Make recommendations to improve quality of invoicing and collection procedures
- Weekly reporting of invoicing totals/aging totals/cash receipts/invoice adjustments
- Prepare weekly AR meeting and point the discussion items and prepare minutes of meeting
- Investigating circumstances of non-payment; negotiating and resolving conflicts; expediting payment.
- Conduct first review of various weekly/monthly/ and quarterly MIS reports related to billing and revenue.
- Helping team in billings and collections whenever required.
- Liaising with other internal teams to resolve issues
- Assisting in special assignments as and when required by Head Quarters with ancillary tasks assigned from time to time.
- Maintains financial security by adhering to internal accounting controls.
- Ability to understand and effectively apply established guidelines for receivables as it relates to revenue arrangements;
- Excellent verbal, written and listening skills, as well as the ability to interact professionally with a wide range of staff.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and flexible to change.
- Hands-on Experience with ERP systems, including NetSuite and Salesforce is an added advantage
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects and tasks
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications – primarily Excel and Word
- Post-Graduate degree in Finance, Accounting or other similar streams with >1 years’ relevant experience in a multinational or other big corporate house.
- Flexible to work as per US hours
What you can expect from us
- An environment where you are selling cutting edge technologies and architectures
- Dedicated and skilled technical support
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.