Channel Account Manager - System Integrators ~ Central
Position: Channel Account Manager - System Integrators
Location: Chicago, Atlanta or Cincinnati, OH
At Zscaler we are on a mission to redefine network security for the Cloud and Mobile-First World.
The cloud and mobility are creating a mega-shift that’s disrupting 30 years of networking and security infrastructure. Traditional network security architecture is no longer suitable for the cloud and mobile-first world.
Zscaler is a pioneer and leader in cloud security and we are enabling the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for the cloud and mobile-first world.
With a solution born and built 100% in the cloud, Zscaler employees have built and operate a massive, global cloud security architecture, delivering the entire gateway security stack as a service. By providing fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network.
We process over 60 billion transactions a day in our cloud and protect our customers from over 125 million security threats daily. We became a publicly traded company with our IPO in March 2018 and are experiencing tremendous growth in all areas of the business.
Come and join our team and be part of this exciting transformation to cloud based security.
As the SI Channel Account Manager (CAM) you will be responsible for managing the relationship with Zscaler’s key System Integrator partners for our Central region that covers North Central, Ohio Valley, and the Southeast regions of the US. This role reports into the Americas Channel Leader. We are seeking a candidate with depth of experience and knowledge working with Tier 1 SI' (Accenture, Deloitte, Avanade, etc.) along with I6 (HCL, Cognizant, TCS, etc.) to further drive and expand Zscaler's SI partner base and propel the Zscaler business to the next level. Zscaler already has made some inroads with SI partners and the successful candidate for this position must understand how to drive adoption across the SI channel to enable 'interworking' between the SI’s, their leadership & Zscaler.
This is a key position within the Zscaler sales team, and you must be able to work in a cooperative manner with global SP, SI, and sales teams.
- Minimum 7 years of experience and expertise partnering with System Integrators; such as Accenture, Deloitte, Avanade, Cognizant, TCS, HCL etc. Any knowledge with SP's and VARs is a plus.
- Prior experience selling Internet solutions and a working knowledge of web based security and network infrastructure with the ability to articulate these technologies to customers.
- Prior experience developing a channel for network security &/or cloud technologies, including but not limited to: Security Proxies and Caches, SSL/IPSec VPNs, and Firewalls.
- Able to travel throughout the assigned region.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Self-motivated & organised
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally.
- Superb organizational skills
- 'Whatever it takes' attitude and motivation to deliver above quota performance.
- Prior experience with smaller, growing companies.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- We protect 15 million users, in 3,250 organizations, across 185+ countries
- Blue Chip Customers (200 of Global 2,000 in our portfolio)
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.