Assistant Manager- Internal Audit ( SOX/IFC/IFCFR)
Position: Assistant Manager – Internal Audit
Location: Chandigarh, India
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for mobile and cloud-first world. Its flagship services, Zscaler Internet Access, and Zscaler Private Access create fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler services are 100% cloud-delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances are unable to match. Used in more than 185 countries, Zscaler operates the world’s largest cloud security platform, protecting thousands of enterprises and government agencies from cyber attacks and data loss. The Zscaler platform operates at a carrier-grade level– we process over 25 billion transactions a day in our cloud to protect our customers.
The Assistant Manager – Internal Audit will report to the Audit Manager and will sought to contribute to the ongoing development of the internal audit function and to Zscaler’s efforts to achieve compliance with requirements associated with its business objectives. The Assistant Manager will directly assist the Audit Manager in all key operating activities of the function and will be instrumental in efforts to impact and influence positive business outcomes.
The Audit Assistant Manager will contribute to continuous improvement activities across key internal audit activities including internal audit risk assessment processes and be developing professional practices aligned with the Institute of Internal Auditors – Internal Professional Practices Framework (IIA IPPF). He will be responsible for executing SOX, financial and operational audits, as well as other related activities.
The AM will be responsible for building strong relationships throughout Zscaler while preserving Internal Audit’s position as a valuable corporate resource.
Zscaler has spent years building groundbreaking technology that’s improving the security postures of enterprises around the world. And while engineering teams have been building great Zscaler products, our G&A teams have been building Zscaler into a great company. The members of our GA teams have been working together to recruit the right people, create the right culture and environment, and build a solid financial and legal foundation—all of which has brought us to an incredibly exciting stage with a lot of momentum driving us forward. Join us and you, too, will have the opportunity to be a part of the excitement and contribute to Zscaler’s growth and success in meaningful ways.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with the Manager of Internal Audit to implement a SOX program that is commensurate with the size and needs of Zscaler.
- Work with business partners to ensure that controls have been defined and sufficient evidence is retained to demonstrate adherence to established controls.
- Assist and contribute to Zscaler’s Internal Audit strategy and roadmap. Assist in the implementation of processes and tools supporting the Practices.
- Ensure overall quality and consistency of audit work and adherence to department and professional standards for audits. Continuously seek opportunities for audit process improvement.
- Manage and execute audits, including identifying and analyzing risks, planning and prioritizing the audit work, observing operations, documenting and analyzing procedures and controls, performing audit tests, preparing appropriate work papers and developing audit recommendations.
- Identify and develop audit techniques including continuous auditing, data analysis and monitoring leveraging the Zscaler platform and service. Identify and promote audit best practices associated with the use of Zscaler’s core platforms, applications, and capabilities.
- Foster and maintain a healthy, collaborative team environment and strong group morale.
- Develop and maintain collaborative working relationships with management, learning and understanding the business to better provide value-added services, establishing credibility as a management consultant and internal controls resource, and ensuring business partner satisfaction.
- Adhere to and comply with applicable federal & state laws and regulatory guidance, as well as Zscaler policies and procedures.
- 3-4 years of internal audit experience with a combination of industry and consulting experience.
- Chartered Accountant with minimum 3 years of post-qualification experience. Appropriate certifications in auditing are preferred (i.e. DISA, CIA, CPA, CISA or equivalent).
- Demonstrated experience managing a portfolio of audits, concurrent oversight, and execution of multiple projects.
- Demonstrated experience, skills, and knowledge with IIA Professional Practices and Standards.
- Written, verbal skills and experience appropriate to executive and board level reporting and presentation.
- Experience in a SaaS or technology related company is highly preferred.
What You Can Expect From Us
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.