Senior Software Engineer - DevTest
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centres to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Senior Software Engineer - DevTest
Location: Bangalore, India
The Senior Software Engineer - DevTest will report to the Sr. Director, Software Engineering. As a Senior Software Engineer ,you will be part of a highly talented team that has built a ground-breaking “In the Cloud" web and email security solution. High performance and scalability are the hallmarks of this highly distributed and multi-tenant cloud. The role is of an individual contributor with a possible path towards a leadership position. Minimum relevant experience of 5 years is required. Please apply only if you have a penchant for code, will be totally comfortable with 100% coding role and if you would love to take ownership of a larger component and be accountable for it.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
- Participate in product development early-on during the development life-cycle, create the necessary test infrastructure, and help with early integration testing
- Build the infrastructure to test the product programmatically, measure code coverage and automate test cases
- Work with developers to improve the ability to test the product and troubleshoot issues in production
- Be a champion of quality and promote best practices to improve the same within the team
- Help with building and maintaining CI/CD pipeline
- Versatile and fast learner with the ability to take early code and help with early integration testing
- Understanding of QA methodologies, test planning, and test execution experience is required.
- Good Knowledge on the Relational databases
- Automation experience in Python scripting.
- knowledge of Networking Fundamentals(L2/L3), TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS, LDAP / SAML / Oauth or any authentication protocols will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of Unix/ Linux
- Self-starter takes initiative, identifies and completes tasks; goal driven
- Good English verbal and written communication skills to partner with local and remote engineers.
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.