Sr. Demand Generation Manager
Position: Sr. Demand Generation Manager
Location: San Jose, CA, USA
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud-first world. Applications have moved from the data center to the cloud and users are connecting to their workloads from everywhere, but security has remained anchored to the data center. Zscaler is redefining security by moving it out of the data center and into the cloud.
The Zscaler Cloud Security Platform uses software-defined business policies, not appliances, to securely connect the right user to the right application, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler offers two service suites. Zscaler Internet Access™ scans every byte of traffic to ensure that nothing bad comes in and nothing good leaks out. Zscaler Private Access™ offers authorized users secure and fast access to internal applications hosted in the data center or public clouds—without a VPN.
Zscaler services are 100% cloud delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances or hybrid solutions are unable to match. Used in more than 185 countries, the Zscaler multi-tenant, distributed security cloud protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss, enabling customers to embrace the agility, speed, and cost containment of the cloud—securely.
Come and join our team and be a part of this exciting transformation to cloud-based security!
This opportunity reports to the Director, Demand Generation and Campaigns
We are seeking a high-energy, very organized Senior Demand Generation Manager who can support top and middle of the funnel demand generation activity for a high growth company. Responsibilities will include building integrated campaigns to drive pipeline business growth in North America. You will also collaborate on global programs, from content development for upper funnel demand creation, fine tuning our contact development program, to driving leads and conversion to paid customers with key integrated marketing and sales programs. This is a hands-on role and requires strength in content development to drive campaigns!
You’ll also be the business owner for growing the pipeline business growth. The role requires working across teams, communicating objectives and deadlines clearly, holding people responsible for their deliverables and running numerous projects simultaneously. This position is located at our headquarters in San Jose, CA.
- Create integrated marketing campaigns that drive demand, leads, MQLs and opportunities
- Manage and promote an editorial calendar of content and marketing assets that align with the customer journey, sales buying stages and support the GTM plan for key initiatives
- Explore, grow and drive demand through new channels, like paid media, social and lead generation with external publishing partners.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive account profiles and target personas; oversee a database of named contacts to align marketing and sales in defining the target audience required to achieve account goals
- Work with sales to identify gaps in key personas and contact information within strategic accounts; develop data and insight strategy to add key personas and contacts within accounts
- Have comfort and strength writing, taking core content and adapting it for various purposes
- Work collaboratively with key cross functions teams to ensure successful execution of programs including product marketing, marketing operations, web team/marketing design, field marketing, field sales and external agencies (as needed)
- Maintain library of online assets (banners, abstracts, bios, headshots, etc.) to rapidly deploy campaigns
- Develop executive presentations to communicate strategy, priorities and results
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in marketing campaigns or lead generation role
- Great communication and writing skills
- Experience with Marketo and SFDC would be ideal
- Ability and willingness to learn new online platforms and skills
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Highly organized, great attention to detail and deadline driven
- Good problem solver
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Google docs
- Highly organized and proven ability to work under pressure
- Positive, flexible attitude
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced and dynamic environment
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- We protect 15 million users, in 3,250 organizations, across 185+ countries
- Blue Chip Customers (200 of Global 2,000 in our portfolio)
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement?
If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team!!!
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.