EMEA Sales Recruiter (Contract)
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 million threats detected daily.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
- Full life cycle recruiting for Enterprise Field Sales positions across EMEA.
- A vocal and active Zscaler evangelist.
- Be a trusted advisor to your internal stakeholders, defining a recruitment strategy to source the best talent based on business needs and goals.
- Identify, attract and hire high quality candidates through the development and implementation of innovative recruitment sourcing programs and strategies.
- Accurate data quality, allowing you to track effective recruitment metrics.
- Leverage our ATS for required tasks and candidate sourcing.
- Maintaining an active Linkedin presence.
- Extensive, proven track record in sourcing and attraction methods, targeting talented sales executives within the technology sector, preferably in Network Transformation or SaaS.
- Successful track record in managing multiple concurrent search assignments
- Strong network of exceptional sales talent across EMEA.
- Demonstrated business acumen in understanding hiring managers’ needs and making appropriate recommendations.
- Ability to build successful candidate profiles, clarify required job skills and competencies.
- Excellent negotiation skills with the ability to deliver a compelling vision and opportunity to prospective candidates.
- Collaborative, customer focused, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced result-oriented environment.
- Proven track record of delivering recruitment assignments to tight timescales
- Strong process-orientation and attention to detail.
- Influential stakeholder and candidate management skills, including ability to manage internal leadership expectations.
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System.
- Uncompromising ethics with the desire to create an outstanding candidate experience.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Unique ID: 3708