Accounts Executive - Taxation
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Accounts Executive- Taxation
Location: Chandigarh, India
The Accounts Executive- Taxation will report to the Manager, Tax and Treasury and will be primarily responsible for gathering information for income tax returns (state, federal and international) and prepare ad hoc reports for tax calculation ensuring the highest standards of ethics towards financial data. The candidate should have a sound academic record in Finance & Accounting stream.
Zscaler has spent years building groundbreaking technology that’s improving the security postures of enterprises around the world. And while engineering teams have been building great Zscaler products, our G&A teams have been building Zscaler into a great company. The members of our GA teams have been working together to recruit the right people, create the right culture and environment, and build a solid financial and legal foundation—all of which has brought us to an incredibly exciting stage with a lot of momentum driving us forward. Join us and you, too, will have the opportunity to be a part of the excitement and contribute to Zscaler’s growth and success in meaningful ways.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- Gather information for corporate income tax and indirect tax filings.
- Assist in reconciling the tax accounts and ensures accuracy.
- Assist in various ad hoc reports required to support the tax calculations.
- Monthly Invoice verification.
- Coordinating within the organization for gathering information to support tax calculations.
- Assist with tax projects for all the international subsidiaries.
- MBA with 0-2 years of experience at a multinational organization
- Experience working for a U.S. owned company a plus.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with individuals at all levels internally as well as outside of the firm in various countries and cultures.
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.