Cloud Quality & Reliability Engineer (New College Grad)
Position: Cloud Quality & Reliability Engineer
Location: San Jose, CA
*US citizenship required, do the nature of the projects and client*
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
- Opportunity to learn about zscaler cloud and help test critical features of various software releases for the cloud
- Write scripts using Python for test automation development
- Get good experience with networking protocols, Firewalls, Load Balancing Solutions, Ansible and various security & traffic generation tools.
- Help Debug and troubleshoot issues within Zscaler products running on Unix systems
- Design and develop various tools that will be used by quality and reliability teams
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Cloud Security, or a related field
- US citizenship required, do the nature of the projects and client
- Good understanding of Networking Protocols
- Good knowledge of Python programming
- Strong problem solving, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing needs of the system
- Familiarity with scripting/programming in Bash
- Knowledge of Cloud Infrastructure
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.