Customer Success Manager - EMEA
Position: Customer Success Manager - EMEA
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud-first world. Applications have moved from the data center to the cloud and users are connecting to their workloads from everywhere, but security has remained anchored to the data center. Zscaler is redefining security by moving it out of the data center and into the cloud.
The Zscaler Cloud Security Platform uses software-defined business policies, not appliances, to securely connect the right user to the right application, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler offers two service suites. Zscaler Internet Access™ scans every byte of traffic to ensure that nothing bad comes in and nothing good leaks out. Zscaler Private Access™ offers authorized users secure and fast access to internal applications hosted in the data center or public clouds—without a VPN.
Zscaler services are 100% cloud-delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances or hybrid solutions are unable to match. Used in more than 185 countries, the Zscaler multi-tenant, distributed security cloud protects thousands of customers from cyber attacks and data loss, enabling customers to embrace the agility, speed, and cost containment of the cloud—securely.
Customer Success Manager - EMEA will report to the Manager, Customer Success Management. Customer Success Manager will play a key role in driving Customer Success, optimization and upsell of new business opportunities for customers by qualifying and nurturing customers in our rapidly growing business. Zscaler is a SaaS company operating in a high growth market which leverages the Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) model to fuel its growth. Come and grow your career in the Cloud vertical by helping us enable our customers to achieve success.
The mission of Zscaler's Customer Success department is to transform the way our customers work, to lead them through their digital transformation, and support their business outcomes. Improve Experience for our customers, and their users, to get the best user experience while maximizing security in a global environment. Through world-class technical engagement, and ensuring our customers get the best out of the technology.
Engagement, a partner with our customers and partners, be their trusted advisors and turn them into raving fans of Zscaler
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- Be the key advocate for our Customers on behalf of Zscaler with a focus on Transformation, Engagement, and Experience
- Candidate will work with customers to maximize customer value realization by ensuring a productive partnership that meets customers’ aims
- Work closely with Sales teams to help transition the account from Pre-Sales to the Customer Success Management program and identify expansion opportunities.
- Interact with CISO/CIO/Director/Manager Level stakeholders and Engineers to drive value realization from
Deliver Quarterly Service reviews to customers.
- Demonstrate the fundamental understanding of Zscaler technology and articulate the advantages of our solution against competitors.
- Consistently meet and exceed daily and weekly call goals for providing touch points for existing customers.
- Understand customer pain points and help drive escalations by coordinating between Product Management, Support groups, and other cross teams.
- Candidate should have 4-8 years of experience working in a customer-facing role (Sales or Customer Success with a Technical background is ideal).
- Good understanding of Security fundamentals such as Firewalls, Proxies, and Web Security Gateways.
- Familiarity with Network Architectures and network routing concepts.
- Highly motivated self-starter with competitive personality and strong attention to detail.
- Team player who possesses a desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, goal-oriented high growth sales environment
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 4-8 years as a Systems Engineer or Post Sales Support
What You Can Expect From Us
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Organisation
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.