Regional Sales Manager - AT&T, NBM ~ Central
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud-first world. Its services, Zscaler Internet Access™ and Zscaler Private Access™, create fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler services are 100% cloud delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances or hybrid solutions are unable to match. Used in more than 185 countries, the Zscaler multi-tenant, distributed security cloud protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss, so they can embrace cloud agility, speed, and cost containment—securely.
As an AT&T New Business Markets ~ Regional Sales Manager, you will be responsible for managing the Zscaler relationship with AT&T Alliance and National Business Market sales team in the assigned region. You will manage these relationships by training sales teams at AT&T and by qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities in new accounts utilizing appropriate resources necessary to close sales and ensure customer success.
This is a key position within the Zscaler sales team, and you must be able to work in a cooperative manner with a global service provider and their sales teams.
- Travel extensively in region conducting in person and WebEx demos training several times per week with Service Provider partner sales teams – presenting on AT&T’s managed Zscaler offering
- Provide demo’s of Zscaler portal and services to potential customers
- Meet and exceed weekly and monthly sales revenue goals within specified territory
- Generate, develop and manage a pipeline of opportunities sufficient to consistently meet and exceed quarterly quota objectives
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the sales process on defined opportunities including ongoing qualification, demonstration, evaluation, close and implementation. Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections.
- Delivery a territory management plan that outlines within a specific territory; coverage plan, target prospects, customer footprint and partner coverage
- Update opportunity status in SFDC Maintain complete and accurate records of all sales activity throughout the sales cycle in Salesforce.com to ensure accurate forecasting and deal history, for tracking and management reporting
- Gain and maintain product and competitive knowledge utilizing Zscaler resources including, but not limited to organized training, lunch and learns, internal technical contacts and management team
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 4 years of experience and expertise partnering with Service Providers and/or MSP's; preferably AT&T
- Proven track record as a sales leader including over-achievement of sales revenue goals, accurate pipeline and forecasting management, excellent account management skills, and a strong desire to ensure customer success
- Prior experience selling Internet solutions and a working knowledge of web based security and network infrastructure with the ability to articulate these technologies to customers
- Exemplary communication skills, coaching skills, and demonstrated good business judgment are required Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
- A self-starter with a track record of successful experience selling to multiple executive levels within an organization
- Superb organizational skills
- Able to travel throughout the assigned region
- Ability to work with a high-energy sales team
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (e.g. salesforce.com, MS Office)
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related area preferred
- 4 years carrying revenue quota and full sales cycle ownership.
- Experience selling security, SaaS or software preferred
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.