Sr. Business Analyst: Sales Programs (SFDC)
As a Sr. Business System Analyst within the Sales Automation team, you will be responsible for managing and supporting System Tasks, Initiatives, and Projects that support our Go To Market and Sales Execution Strategy.
- Collaborates cross-functionally to support project execution
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of Zscaler’s business model and supporting groups such Finance, Product Management, Marketing, Customer Support and Customer success to drive the efficiency of the overall company.
- Define detailed functional requirements, process flow diagrams, and business cases; including performing gap and impact analysis.
- Perform day-to-day user support and the management of the ticket queue.
- Writing and reviewing QA and UAT (User Acceptance Testing) test scripts.
- Perform UAT and any other required testing within the sandbox.
- Be an owner to investigate and understand existing systems, independencies and challenges and recommend future improvements that align with business needs and solve issues
- Perform administration functions such as validation rules, user management, roles, hierarchy, approval workflows, record types.
- Certified SFDC Admin.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in enterprise automation, with the most recent 4 years as a Business Analyst
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce and Apttus or similar CPQ tool.
- Sufficient technical background to communicate with developers efficiently and effectively.
- Knowledge of programming languages, relational databases, and system analysis/design is strongly preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills is a plus<div
- Familiar with standard business processes of the Sales and Sales Ops functions<div
- Experience working in a fast-paced agile environment with heavy workloads
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Follow Us on LinkedIn