Event Travel Planner- Night Shift Only (Event Management, Event Coordination, Contract Negotiation))
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global datEventa centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Event Travel Planner- Night Shift Only (Event Management, Event Coordination, Contract Negotiation)
Location: Chandigarh, India
The Event Coordinator will be responsible to organize and manage international events. You will be responsible for every aspect of an event, from the issue of the contract until the reconciliation of all charges related to the event after successful completion. As the Event Coordinator, you should be well-organized and possess a sound knowledge of vendor management. Excellent communication and attention to details are vital in this role.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
- Understand requirements for each event such as marketing events, sales events conferences and prepare estimates
- Review of vendor contracts and terms of payments and negotiate with vendors to achieve the most favorable terms
- Communicate and follow up with the employees regarding their accommodation and transportation
- Ensure to compare invoices with genuine transactions to validate every charge. Also, to take up with the Card Companies or vendors in case any suspicious transaction is noticed.
- Initiate all the payments related to an event and follow up with the Accounts Payables team for such payments
- Oversee event happenings and act quickly to resolve problems.
- Work in sync with the manager at HQ and different departmental heads and adjusts work schedule as per the requirements of the profile
- Evaluate the event’s success and creating comprehensive MIS and analytical reports
- Bachelor’s in commerce with Masters/ Diploma in Marketing
- Experience of 1-3 years in BPO or marketing profile preferably with MNC
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential with negotiation ability to deal with International stakeholders
- Excellent vendor management skills
- Strong Client interaction Skills
- Well-organized with multi-tasking abilities
- Proficient in MS Office
- Open to working in permanent Night shift
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.