Product Marketing Manager
*** Relocation is not included for candidates outside of the Bay Area. Thanks! ***
Position: Technical Product Marketing Manager
Location: San Jose, CA
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
- Product Positioning and Messaging– Drive go to market strategy and key messaging for key Zscaler Private Access uses cases based on relevant personas
- Market intelligence– Be an expert on your target audience, understand their challenges and goals of relevant personas; be an expert on your competition and how to outcompete them.
- Sales enablement– Enable the Zscaler Sales organization to effectively communicate the value of ZPA to customers and develop sales tools that can be used to increase sales productivity
- Content creation– Collaborate closely with the demand generation team to determine necessary content and work with both internal and external writers to develop a content strategy
- Measurement– Help set, track, and drive key business metrics for our ZPA product line, including target lead numbers to support revenue targets
- Evangelist– Craft and deliver compelling presentations for in-person events and webinars, represent ZPA at industry events and user groups
- Thought leadership- Be an external (and internal) thought leader for ZPA, contributing regularly on the company’s corporate blog and other external media outlets
- 5+ years of experience in product or partner marketing; experience marketing B2B technology products is a plus
- 2+ years of experience in a Technical Marketing Engineer role
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA a plus
- Self-starter mentality who is not afraid to try and fail
- Strong written, oral, and visual communicator.
- Proven ability to develop and execute on creative marketing programs
- Industry experience in security, Software as a Service, cloud, and/or networking is desirable.
- Ability to travel <25% for customer events, conferences, etc.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement?
If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team!
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.