Senior Recruiting Researcher/Sourcer
Position: Senior Talent Sourcer
Location: San Jose or Remote (US Only)
Please Note: At this time, Zscaler is not providing work authorization sponsorship for this position.
At Zscaler we are on a mission to redefine network security for the Cloud and Mobile-First World.
The cloud and mobility are creating a mega-shift that’s disrupting 30 years of networking and security infrastructure. Traditional network security architecture is no longer suitable for the cloud and mobile-first world.
Zscaler is a pioneer and leader in cloud security and we are enabling the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for the cloud and mobile-first world.
With a solution born and built 100% in the cloud, Zscaler employees have built and operate a massive, global cloud security architecture, delivering the entire gateway security stack as a service. By providing fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network.
We process over 60 billion transactions a day in our cloud and protect our customers from over 125 million security threats daily. We became a publicly traded company with our IPO in March 2018 and are experiencing tremendous growth in all areas of the business.
Come and join our team and be part of this exciting transformation to cloud based security.
Zscaler is experiencing explosive growth worldwide. We are growing our engineering group significantly, and we need a Sourcing Ninja to partner to drive Engineering and G&A talent into the pipeline. Working in tandem with our Recruiters, you will help us identify, attract and hire exceptional technical talent.
- Are you a sourcing expert with a passion for engaging the best passive candidates?
- Do you want to be part of a high-growth company that values the talent sourcing function and provides a fun, fast-paced environment?
If you answered “yes” to the questions above, then we want to speak with you!
- 5+ years of engineering sourcing/research experience, preferably in security, networking and/or SaaS
- Ability to find and attract the right candidates, using various sourcing techniques including creative sourcing channels outside of LinkedIn
- Proven ability to source top talent in a fast-paced, high-growth company without a well-recognized brand
- Strong process and detail-orientation, organization and follow-up skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- We protect 15 million users, in 3,250 organizations, across 185+ countries
- Blue Chip Customers (200 of Global 2,000 in our portfolio)
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.