Customer Success Manager - APAC
Born and built 100% in the cloud, Zscaler operates a massive, global cloud security architecture, delivering the entire gateway security stack as a service. By providing fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network, Zscaler is transforming enterprise security for the modern cloud era.
Customer Success Manager will play a key role in driving Customer Success, optimization and upsell of new business opportunities for US customers by qualifying and nurturing installed base in support of our rapidly growing business. Zscaler is a SaaS company operating in a high growth market which leverages the Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) model to fuel its growth. Come grow your career in the Cloud vertical by helping us enable our customers to achieve success.
- Take ownership of your accounts, be the advocate for, and champion their needs into Zscaler
- Work with cross-functional teams to own and ensure customer deployments are completed quickly and efficiently
- Through monthly and quarterly interaction become the trusted advisor to your customers
- Work with the Customer to understand and ensure their business objectives are realised.
- Work closely with the Field Sales Team on identified opportunities for expansion within your accounts.
- Through interaction with the Customers, Operational, Management, and Director/CxO levels, ensure all are able to see the value of the service
- As trusted advisor recommend ways your customer can get more value from the service.
- Ensure you are aware of your customer’s pain points and coordinate cross-functional teams to get the customer the best outcome.
- Candidate should have 4-8 years of experience working in a customer-facing role (Ideally Project Management or Customer Success with a Technical background but Customer Support would be considered).
- Good understanding of IT and Network Security fundamentals such as Firewalls, Proxies, and Web Security Gateways.
- Familiarity with Network Architectures and network routing concepts.
- Highly motivated self-starter with competitive personality and strong attention to detail.
- Team player who possesses a desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, goal-oriented high growth sales environment
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex,
color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.