Position: Technical Instructor
Location and Travel: This individual will be home-office or corporate office based to deliver online training and complete training configuration and troubleshooting tasks. They must be able to travel domestically and internationally to deliver training and certification to Zscaler’s rapidly growing customer and partner community. Travel, when not restricted by corporate or local health policies, could be as frequent as 50% or more.
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.Zscaler needs to add a Technical Instructor to the Training Team. This Technical Instructor will provide instruction for Zscaler customers and partners.
- Instruct Zscaler technical courseware and certification online and in the classroom, demonstrating effective instructional techniques and representing Zscaler in a professional manner.
- Configure and troubleshoot Zscaler training environments including Zscaler Internet Access and Zscaler Private Access solutions as well as general network connectivity, communication, and Authentication services and devices. This includes:
- connecting to and managing remote training labs and related online services
- configuring student training pods
- troubleshooting the training environment operation.
The successful candidate must be able to:
- Demonstrate classroom management skills such as effective presentation, checking for understanding, listening actively to students, building audience rapport, and demonstrating cultural sensitivity.
- Provide effective instruction to students in advanced networking topics including:
- Zscaler products, features and capabilities,
- Security, authentication protocols, and processes such as PKI, Windows/ Azure AD,Firewalls, and Web Proxies, and
- Cloud and network application access, threat protection, firewall filtering, access control,and data protection.
- Configure and troubleshoot virtual training environments including:
- Windows servers running enterprise services such as Active Directory, DNS, file sharing,and remote access,
- Windows and Linux clients,
- Linux servers hosting web applications and Zscaler application connector software,
- Cloud-based services such as Azure for application and virtual machine hosting and Azure Active Directory or similar for user authentication and identity services.
- Network devices such as routers, switches, and firewalls.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.