Job Title: Automation Architect
Location: San Jose, CA
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
- You will develop tools and test suites that will help developers test their code not just for regressions but also for identifying soft spots and potential issues in their modules.
- You will work with the Engineering leads to integrate the process of test automation into project planning and execution.
- You will work closely with the developers to improve our release velocity, feature and code coverage by implementing the required test harnesses.
- You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and architect automation solutions for new features.
- You need to mentor junior members of the team to help ramp them up on the automation effort.
- 10+ yrs of experience as a developer, SDET or QA automation Engineer.
- Prior experience designing and developing large scale Unit test frameworks to help teams achieve efficient CI functionality.
- In-depth understanding of code and scripting in Python.
- Solid understanding of Networking (tcp, http, ssl, etc.).
- Experience to design and develop automation infrastructure for system, solution and scale testing
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux/FreeBSD System is required.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical field
- Familiar with Subversion, Git, Jira tools.
- C/C++ programming skills.
- Experience in using Build and test automation tools such as Jenkins and Bamboo.
- Handle code deployments in all the environments
- Strong technical troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Debugging/troubleshooting experience on performance and memory.
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.