Customer Care Architect
Customer Care Architect
At Zscaler, we are on a mission to redefine network security for the Cloud and Mobile-First World.
The cloud and mobility are creating a mega-shift that's disrupting 30 years of networking and security infrastructure. Traditional network security architecture is no longer suitable for the cloud and mobile-first world.
Zscaler is a pioneer and leader in cloud security and we are enabling the world's leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for the cloud and mobile-first world.
With a solution born and built 100% in the cloud, Zscaler employees have built and operate a massive, global cloud security architecture, delivering the entire gateway security stack as a service. By providing fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network.
We process over 60 billion transactions a day in our cloud and protect our customers from over 125 million security threats daily. We became a publicly traded company with our IPO in March 2018 and are experiencing tremendous growth in all areas of the business.
Come and join our team and be part of this exciting transformation to cloud-based security.
The Customer Care Architect reports to the Manager, Customer Care Architects.
- Role: Customer Care Architect
- Location: San Jose, CA
- Establish the technical strategy for deploying Zscaler services for global companies
- Work in a consultative fashion across Zscaler customer's’ IT organization as an advisor of Zscaler technologies
- Author a detailed design document for customers and deployment engineers to execute upon
- Provide guidance on best practices and expected product behavior throughout the deployment
- Work with sales team to ensure hand-over of customer requirements and environment
- Act as an escalation point for Zscaler deployment team
- Maintain deployment database, logging deployment status and customer interactions
- Become a Zscaler cloud services expert through self study, company training, and a desire to excel
- Limited travel – typically only for company trainings/meetings or customer engagements
- Other duties or projects, as assigned
- Ability to actively communicate, inspire and motivate all levels of staff
- Ability to think and act strategically and proactively.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Expert knowledge of networking and security products in an enterprise network infrastructure such as routers and firewalls
- Working knowledge of authentication systems such as LDAP and MS Active Directory
- Familiarity with IPSEC, GRE, HTTP/HTTPS, DNS protocols
- Familiarity with IIS Web Server administration
- Versatile with using various operating systems including Windows, Mac, and GNU/Linux
- Hands-on knowledge with network troubleshooting using tools such as Wireshark, tcpdump, Traceroute, and MTR
- Minimum 7-years experience in networking or web security products
- US Citizenship Required
- Knowledge of Zscaler products
- Experience with web proxy solutions
- Experience with VPN solutions
- Zscaler certifications such as ZCCP, ZCCA
- Networking certifications such as CCIE, CCDE
- Security certification such as CISSP, CEH
- Microsoft certifications such as MCSE, MCSA
What You can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and excitement and collaborative
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
- Zscaler is the world's leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- We protect 15 million users, in 3,250 organizations, across 185+ countries
- Blue Chip Customers (200 of Global 2,000 in our portfolio)
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said, yes, we'd love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS) is available at https://www.zscaler.com All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.