Executive - Legal Contract Management
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Executive - Legal Contract Management
Location: Chandigarh, India
The Executive – Contract Management (Legal) will report to the Deputy Manager- Sales Contract Management. Desired Candidate should be a dynamic individual having relevant academic and should possess some relevant experience in contract management, which broadly include drafting, reviewing, vetting, interpreting and redlining of various kinds of domestic and international agreements. The Candidate will be responsible for preparing legal documentation and also assist seniors and other internal departments on various tasks assigned to legal department. Zscaler is seeking a talented business-oriented professional with a demonstrated strong legal academic background to join its growing Legal team in India.
This is an outstanding opportunity to make a high impact contribution to a publically traded company on the cutting edge of cloud security. This role will require a high degree of self-sufficiency, organizational skills, proactivity, and ability to enjoy a quick-paced and busy environment.
Zscaler has spent years building ground-breaking technology that’s improving the security postures of enterprises around the world. The members of our GA teams have been working together to recruit the right people, create the right culture and environment, and build a solid financial and legal foundation—all of which has brought us to an incredibly exciting stage with a lot of momentum driving us forward. Join us and you, too, will have the opportunity to be a part of the excitement and contribute to Zscaler’s growth and success in meaningful ways.
Responsibilities/ What You’ll Do:
- Drafting, Reviewing, Vetting, Red-lining of various domestic and international Contracts like Services Agreements, Consulting Agreements, Service Level Agreements, Software Subscription Agreements, NDAs, Vendor Contracts, Agreements relating to Events etc.
- Drafting of legal notices and counter notices.
- Assists in lower risk Global Vendor Contract Review;
- Close working relationship with Sales, Marketing and Event teams, commercial / finance team and IT Project Teams.
- Excellent negotiating and persuasive skills, both in one-on one and group situations.
- Maintain excellent working relationships with internal clients to ensure their needs are met.
- Maintains and updates database for the company’s contract management system.
- Assists in drafting and updating of legal templates and the Policies and Standards.
- Maintain MIS report and update weekly.
- A qualified law graduate with 1+ years of relevant legal contracts experience at renowned company, corporate houses, law firms (Preferred Degrees: LL. B/LLM, BA. LL. B (Hons.).
- Candidates with experience at a law firm, in-house, or preferably a combination thereof before joining industry shall be preferred.
- Experience with reviewing, drafting, and negotiating various contracts specially vendor/purchasing contracts.
- Ability to multi-task and should be Flexible and eager to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines (especially at quarter end);
- Highly organized, process-driven and client-focused team player.
- Fluency in English language (spoken and written) is essential. Fluency in other European languages is highly desirable but not essential.
- Technically sound, organization, Planning, Attention to Details.
- Legal Administration Skills
- Good interpersonal interaction skills
- Exemplify creative problem-solving abilities
What you can expect from us
- An environment where you are selling cutting edge technologies and architectures
- Dedicated and skilled technical support
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.