Sr. Demand Generation Manager
*** Bay Area local candidates only. Relocation not included. Thanks! **
Position: Sr. Demand Generation Manager
Location: San Jose, CA HQ
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Overview: We’re expanding our Demand Generation Team and looking for an outstanding, data-driven marketing professional. Reporting to the Director of Demand Gen, the Senior Manager of Demand Gen will be responsible for B2B campaigns that drive awareness, acquisition, and conversion to customers and prospects.
- Develop and drive strategy and execution for Zscaler’s top target accounts
- Apply data-driven approaches to account selection and segmentation for effective targeting, with a focus on amazing customer experiences
- Build cohesive, holistic programs that deploy account-specific tactics at the right time, through the right channel, to the right people
- Create and execute key integrated marketing campaigns to support company objectives around brand awareness
- Define campaign objectives, target audiences, personas, and strategies to identity the optimum marketing mix of assets, events, and media
- Determine and plan highly targeted, integrated programs by leveraging all marketing channels (advertising, email, direct mail, website, social media, PR, events, webinars, other)
- Analyze target accounts to determine the optimal campaign and tactic mix based on engagement, buyer need, persona, industry, signals of intent to buy, and product usage data for existing customers.
- Leverage data, insights, and nurture expertise to inform strategies and guide the planning, development and execution of integrated campaigns that drive awareness, engagement and customer loyalty
- Work with marketing operations on metrics and reporting
- Proactively communicate with internal partners about progress, deliverables, roadblocks and results
- Develop and publish a campaign calendar to facilitate planning, manage workloads, eliminate conflicts, and ensure optimal customer experience
- BA/BS degree required; Experience in security or networking is a plus
- 5+ years of demand generation experience preferably within a SaaS company
- Knowledge of integrated marketing principles, practices, and account-based marketing strategy
- Understanding of end-to-end campaign development, execution, and measurement
- Strong organizational skills to effectively manage multiple and projects with tight deadlines
- Ability to lead and inspire teams, collaborate, and lead cross-functionally
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.