Customer Success Operations Analyst
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Customer Success Operations Analyst
Location: Chandigarh, India
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud-first world. Its flagship services, Zscaler Internet Access, and Zscaler Private Access create fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler services are 100% cloud-delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances are unable to match. Used in more than 185 countries, Zscaler operates the world’s largest cloud security platform, protecting thousands of enterprises and government agencies from cyber attacks and data loss. The Zscaler platform operates at a carrier-grade level– we process over 25 billion transactions a day in our cloud to protect our customers.
The Customer Success Operations Analyst will report to the Director of Customer Success Operations. The Customer Success Operations Analyst will play a key role in driving process, tooling, and automation of a variety of data sources in support of our rapidly growing business. Zscaler is a SaaS company operating in a high growth market which leverages the Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) model to fuel its growth. Come grow your career in the Cloud vertical by helping us enable our customers to achieve success. The mission of Zscaler's Customer Success department is to transform the way our customers work, to lead them through their digital transformation, and support their business outcomes. Improve Experience for our customers, and their users, to get the best user experience while maximizing security in a global environment. Through world-class technical engagement, and ensuring our customers get the best out of the technology. Engagement, a partner with our customers and partners, be their trusted advisors and turn them into raving fans of Zscaler.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- Reporting: Coordinate reporting for Customer Success, while partnering with the Director of Customer Success Operations to provide reporting on global customer health and programs.
- Data Hygiene: Help build process and accountability around data input accuracy
- Process: Support the rollout of processes and digital tools to improve the Customer Success team’s effectives.
- Systems: Support the management of online CS team tools, Salesforce, and other necessary systems.
- Content: Content management update and maintenance.
- Cross-Functional Coordination: Partner with peers on new programs, processes, and campaigns.
- Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- Detail oriented, high accuracy in work, strong timeline adherence, consistent cross-reference auditing
- Highly capable note-taking with the ability to summarize then provide action items to team members and track/follow up on expected outcomes
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects and work independently and thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Enjoys “getting their hands dirty” by digging into complex operations
- Takes high degree of ownership over their work
- Strong listening skills; open to input from other team members and departments
- Strong customer service orientation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, written, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proficiency in data management tools including experience with:
-- Microsoft Office Suite
-- Google Suite
- Experience in marketing automation or CRM automation is desirable
- Strong analytical ability and able to prioritize multiple projects
- You share our values and work in accordance with those values.
- Strong business acumen
- SaaS Industry experience is desirable
- Strong English communication skills, both oral and written
- This position is located in Chandigarh India during Eastern United States hours (EST)
- College Degree and 1+ years of related work experience required
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.