Technical Account Manager
Position: Technical Account Manager
Location: San Jose, CA (Worldwide HQ)
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
- Manage, escalate, and drive satisfactory resolution of customers' technical support, service and infrastructure issues based on Zscaler products and technologies.
- Manage implementation and consulting projects, where you would be expected to plan, schedule and implement Zscaler web and email solutions for customers or service providers.
- Expected to take support escalations from the region and help the Support team from time to time.
- Expected to be available to be on call when contacted by premium support customers for P0/P1 customer impacting issues during non-operational hours.
- Create and facilitate communication channel between the premium customer and the product management and engineering teams in Zscaler.
- Proactively update customers about cloud updates, upgrade and ensure necessary action to maintain availability and customer satisfaction.
- Provide on-site and virtual product training to Premium Support customers.
- Proactively develop and deliver notifications of new Zscaler products and technologies to Premium Support customers
- Proactively monitor reporting information and policy configurations of Zscaler technologies at customer sites and make on-going recommendations
- Help develop and maintain best practices for implementing and supporting Zscaler products in both internal and customer-facing Knowledge Bases
- Maintain intimate knowledge of all Zscaler products and services
- Provide clear and constructive product feedback to Zscaler Product Management based on customer requirements
- Strong Troubleshooting and customer management skills is a must.
- In-depth understanding of TCP/IP, including reading packet captures and general diagnostics is required.
- Understanding of Microsoft Active directory is required.
- Practical understanding of open source system administration: Windows, Linux, FreeBSD is required.
- Experience with FreeBSD and Linux is desired.
- Practical understanding of Internet protocols: HTTP, SMTP, DNS, LDAP and FTP is required.
- Basic Shell Scripting/Programming Experience (bash, perl etc.) is an added advantage.
- SQL experience is an added advantage.
- Understanding of Various routing and switching architectures (Cisco, Juniper, etc.) is an added advantage.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.