Senior Technical Recruiter
Position: Senior Technical Recruiter
Location: San Jose, CA
Please Note: Local / Bay Area candidates only will be considered. This is primarily an on-site role. A full-time, remote working relationship is not an option. At this time, Zscaler is not providing work authorization sponsorship for this position.
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Reports to Senior Manager, Talent for Engineering, Marketing and G & A
We are looking for an exceptional Sr. Technical Recruiter to work closely with our hiring managers as well as our technical leaders to lead and execute full-cycle recruiting.
What you will do:
As a trusted recruiting partner, your role will include:
- Collaborating, advising, and partnering with hiring leaders from recruitment kickoff strategy meetings to candidate negotiations and close
- Balancing strategic hiring practices with high-urgency and thoughtful execution
- Taking ownership and building highly-targeted, quality candidate pipelines across a variety of unique and diversified search assignments
- Effectively assessing candidates for current and expected upcoming hiring needs, taking into consideration organizational strengths gaps, team dynamics, vision goals, challenges, and career planning
- Accurately maintaining, tracking, and reporting on recruitment metrics to improve service and delivery to assigned business groups
- 5+ years of engineering, product management, and technology recruiting experience. Success recruiting for SaaS companies is highly desired
- A combination of in-house and search firm agency experience
- A strong network of technical talent and ability to find and attract the right candidates for each job, using various sourcing techniques including creative sourcing channels, including LinkedIn
- Proven ability to manage complex searches in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Demonstrated ability to generate enthusiasm about opportunities to prospective candidates
- Passion for delighting hiring managers and candidates
- Strong process-orientation, organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement?
If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team!
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.