Global Events Manager
*** Local Bay Area or Raleigh, NC candidates only. Relocation is not included. Thanks! ***
Position: Global Events Manager
Location: San Jose, CA HQ or Raleigh, NC office
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
- Developing and executing an integrated plan for attendance at each event which includes internal kickoff, booth and overall onsite experience, staffing, on-site logistics, and internal alignment on goals
- Partner with demand generation on pre- and post-event campaign deliverables
- Ensuring event logistics, services, and shipping are handled on time and within budget
- Partnering with the sales team to drive on-site meetings
- Supervising the handoff of leads to sales, ensuring hot leads are bubbled up promptly and the sales team is armed with the enablement materials they need to follow up quickly and effectively
- Collaborate on all event activities for our annual user conferences
- Managing various aspects of the event with outside vendors including but not limited to overall theme and production, food and beverage, set up, budgeting, speaker recruitment, registration, and post-event follow up
- Rallying cross-functional resources, such as the sales team, to drive interest in and registrations for the event
- Supporting creative team on various elements of event design and experience
- Partnering with product marketing to plan necessary content for speaking sessions
- 5+ years of B2B event marketing, preferably in an on-demand/SaaS business environment
- Bachelor's degree
- Must be able to travel 30% of the time (varies throughout the year and globally)
- 3+ years of trade show experience is required within the technology industry space
- Handling seven-figure budgets and delivering measurable ROI on events of all types
- Experience with managing areas of user conferences and roadshows
- Strong planning and project management skills with the ability to work well under pressure
- Management and mentorship of other event staff members is a plus
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement?
If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team!
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
#LI – DE2