Deputy Manager- FP&A (Business Systems) (Tableau, BI, Reporting, Financial Analysis)
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centres to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Deputy Manager- FP&A(Business Systems) (Tableau, BI, Reporting, Financial Analysis)
Location: Chandigarh, India
The Deputy Manager– FP&A(Business Systems) requires an energetic individual with a demonstrated ability to make key contributions in the analysis of financial and strategic issues. The DM– FP&A will be leveraging Tableau to create visually appealing reports, charts, graphs and dashboards using data, Reporting and Analytics. Partnership with various business stakeholders’ functions to design reports, and provide value added analysis to facilitate fact-based decision making and communicate concisely and meaningfully the business information.
The role is also focused on managing the data extraction, Data mining and report customization running out of various operational reporting tools and databases including Snowflake, SFDC, Netsuite, Xactly, adaptive insights. Therefore having technical skills alongwith commercial sense is a must to be successful in this role. This position reports to the Manager FP&A.
Zscaler has spent years building ground-breaking technology that’s improving the security postures of enterprises around the world. And while engineering teams have been building great Zscaler products, our G&A teams have been building Zscaler into a great company. The members of our G&A teams have been working together to recruit the right people, create the right culture and environment, and build a solid financial and legal foundation—all of which has brought us to an incredibly exciting stage with a lot of momentum driving us forward. Join us and you, too, will have the opportunity to be a part of the excitement and contribute to Zscaler’ s growth and success in meaningful ways.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- End-to-end problem-solving and communication abilities: diagnosis, data cleaning, integration and transformation, analysis, visualization, and presentation.
- Make recommendations for new metrics, techniques, and strategies to improve the operational and quality metrics
- Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, design, validation, and documentation
- Preparation of management Reports/Decks to support the management needs, address end-to-end reporting and fact based analysis
- Use technical expertise to suggest ways to improve processes and incorporate operational excellence best practices
- Data Warehousing, Modelling and SQL expertise to build and optimize queries and extract data
- Drive insightful analytics from financials
- Take initiatives in improving the quality and efficiency of internal reports, including enhancing financial models and streamlining analysis and processes.
- Well verged with salesforce, Adaptive insights, Netsuite, Exactly
- Various ad-hoc analysis and process improvement projects to drive efficiency and scale.
- MCA/BTech/MTech or other equivalent degree along with MBA or course(s) suggesting knowledge of business processes
- 5+ years of experience as a Data Engineer, BI Engineer, Business/Financial Analyst or Systems Analyst in a company with large, complex data sources.
- Must have Tableau, Data Visualization, Reporting and Analytics skills
- Work with data source providers and technology teams, ensuring that key financial/operations decision data is accurate, automated and delivered in a timely fashion
- Proven problem solving skills, project management skills, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills.
- Financial data analysis/interpretation
- Excellent verbal and written communication & data presentation skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- A self-starter, who proactively converts gaps into opportunities
- Commitment to quality and continuous improvement
- Desire to learn, positive “can do” attitude, enjoys challenges
- Expert in advance MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Flexibility to work U.S. time for business/team meetings and during the pick days of the quarterly reporting process.
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.