Deputy Manager - Sales Contract Management
Position: Deputy Manager-Sales Contract Management
Location: Chandigarh, India
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for mobile and cloud-first world. Its flagship services, Zscaler Internet Access, and Zscaler Private Access create fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler services are 100% cloud-delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances are unable to match. Used in more than 185 countries, Zscaler operates the world’s largest cloud security platform, protecting thousands of enterprises and government agencies from cyber attacks and data loss. The Zscaler platform operates at a carrier-grade level– we process over 25 billion transactions a day in our cloud to protect our customers.
The Deputy Manager-Sales Contract Management will report to the Sr. Director, Finance & Administration and will be partner with the Deal Desk team to work closely with the sales organization to review and respond to redlines and changes to customer contracts (using a Playbook provided by the Zscaler Legal department), create custom terms and conditions for partner and customer quotes/orders, and any other job duties assigned by Deal Desk or Legal. Zscaler is seeking a talented, experienced, and business-oriented professional with a demonstrated strong legal background to join its growing Deal Desk team in India.
This is an outstanding opportunity to make a high impact contribution to a publically traded company on the cutting edge of cloud security. This role will require a high degree of self-sufficiency, organizational skills,
proactivity, and ability to enjoy a quick-paced and busy environment.
Zscaler has spent years building groundbreaking technology that’s improving the security postures of enterprises around the world. And while engineering teams have been building great Zscaler products, our G&A teams have been building Zscaler into a great company. The members of our GA teams have been working together to recruit the right people, create the right culture and environment, and build a solid financial and legal foundation—all of which has brought us to an incredibly exciting stage with a lot of momentum driving us forward. Join us and you, too, will have the opportunity to be a part of the excitement and contribute to Zscaler’s growth and success in meaningful ways.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- Responding to customer changes and redlines to Zscaler’s SaaS Subscription Agreement and other customer agreements using a Playbook provided by the Legal department;
- Working with Deal Desk to craft custom language for customer and partner quotes/orders;
- Proactively partnering and working with internal clients to improve and scale all aspects of the contract drafting and negotiation process.
- A qualified lawyer with 5 years of legal contracts experience at renowned Corporate Houses (Preferred Degrees: MA, LLB/LLM).
- Candidates with experience at a law firm, in-house, or preferably a combination thereof before joining industry shall be preferred.
- Experience with reviewing, drafting, and negotiating technology contracts in the Software and/or SaaS industry;
- Prior experience working with large multi-national customers and partners;
- Flexibility and eagerness to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines (especially at quarter end);
- Highly organized, process-driven and client-focused team player.
- Fluency in English language (spoken and written) is essential. Fluency in other European languages is highly desirable but not essential.
What You Can Expect From Us
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.