Privacy Compliance Program Manager
Position: Privacy Compliance Program Manager
Location: San Jose, CA
*** US Citizenship Required ***
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
As the Program Manager for Privacy Compliance, you will have the opportunity to meaningfully impact Zscaler’s Privacy program in accordance with industry-standard Privacy and compliance frameworks such as GDPR, ISO 27701, ISO 27018, SOC 2, HIPAA, and CCPA. Join industry-leading professionals to ensure that our processes, infrastructure, and product are designed, operated, maintained and protected in accordance with the above certifications and privacy standards as it applies to Zscaler. This role will work closely with the Engineering, Cloud Operations, Customer Support, Product Management and Zscaler’s Field organizations.
The ideal candidate is someone with a passion for privacy, compliance, and security with experience in managing privacy programs at a high-growth technology company.
Collaborate with internal clients to develop creative approaches to comply with privacy data protection law through pragmatic, scalable internal processes.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage privacy program and compliance frameworks
- Identifying key strategic priorities, defining milestones and success criteria, resource allocation and successful on-time delivery.
- Draft policies and procedures to standardize data privacy practices across our engineering, operations, customer support
- Develop, deploy and manage privacy training materials to ensure and enhance privacy awareness among Zscaler personnel
- Ensure compliance with Zscaler policies and standards relating to privacy, and maintain appropriate documentation of the same.
- Conduct product privacy vulnerability assessments and provide concrete feedback to mitigate challenges.
- Support Zscaler’s Sales Enablement activities and respond to Customer /Prospects questions on Zscaler Privacy program roadmap and posture
- Facilitate discussion and coordination among product managers and private stakeholders across the company (including Legal, Procurement/Contracts Mgmt, Security Research, Engineering, Operations and other teams as required) to develop and drive consensus around privacy solutions and support privacy-by-design.
- Communicating and managing privacy asks from different teams and helping to facilitate what’s needed.
- Develop and prepare reports, dashboards and other materials related to privacy initiatives and risks, and deliver presentations to the company leadership and other stakeholders on the same.
- US Citizenship required
- 5+ years of experience in a professional environment within a SaaS-based company
- Experience with global data protection law and associated frameworks (GDPR, ISO 27701, ISO 27018, SOC 2, CCPA, NIST frameworks, ISO frameworks, HIPAA, etc.).
- IAPP Certification: CIPP, CIPM, or CIPT (or willingness to obtain one type of certification within 6 months of joining)
- Solid understanding of software development life cycles, agile methodologies, and cloud computing services
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.