Talent Programs Manager (Talent Development, Talent Management, Performance Management, Leadership Development)
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position - Talent Programs Manager
Location: Chandigarh, India
Zscaler is enabling the work-from-anywhere transformation by revolutionizing the world of networking and security. The Talent Team, within our People & Culture organization, enables Zscaler’s success by “Developing, engaging and driving a high-performing team that delivers sustained maximum results”. Key focus areas for the Talent Team include Leadership and Organizational Development, Succession Planning, Performance Management, Learning & Development, Onboarding, and Employee Experience & Engagement.
This role is responsible for ensuring thousands of Zscalers are aligned to the highest priority efforts, that we’re getting better every day and that we’re building a pipeline of leaders ready to tackle the biggest problems in business and technology. This role is responsible for designing, deploying and managing key employee engagement, talent development and performance management programs at Zscaler.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- Design and implement progressive talent management solutions and processes that deliver on business outcomes through an exceptional customer experience
- Design and operate program communications and enablement strategies that drive adoption of processes and tools
- Gather and analyze performance, engagement and development data to identify trends/opportunities and work across the People & Culture Team to design and implement solutions
- Prioritize in a fast-paced (i.e., rocketship) environment with multiple and changing objectives.
- Utilize strong written and oral communication skills to prepare polished collateral that influences outcomes and decisions
- Ability to energize, develop, and build rapport with leaders at all levels within a high growth, global, SaaS organization
- Ability to lead, manage and influence in cross-functional and cross-business teams without “authority”
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience, in relevant area (e.g., Business, Human Resources, IO Psychology)
- 5+ years of experience in designing data-driven talent management solutions
- Subject matter expertise in talent development, engagement, performance management and/or analytics
- Experience leading large scale, global strategic talent initiatives requiring analytical insights
- Business minded
- Visionary and excited by the opportunity to design and create
- Builds via a “Design Thinking” approach and involves others
- Scrappy and inspired by challenge, lives a Growth and Beginner’s Mindset (i.e., “In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few.” - Shunryu Suzuki)
What You Can Expect From Us
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability