Product Manager - Cloud Platform Applications
Position: Product Manager - Cloud Platform Applications
Location: San Jose, CA
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
We are looking for a Product Manager- Cloud Platform Application to join our Zscaler product team and have a direct impact on our cloud scale.
In this role, you will multiple cloud platform products and lead the design of solutions on Zscaler’s cloud-based security platform. You will help us meet the requirements of our rapidly growing customer base that requires scale at all levels. You must possess a blend of business and technical skills, have a big-picture vision and the drive to make that vision a reality with extreme attention to detail. This role focus is inbound Product Management responsibilities – working with internal cross-functional teams to build the largest security cloud in the world – as well as operation, customer support, and field sales and deployment teams.
- Lead the development and launch of innovative products for our cloud platform
- Collaborate with Engineering, QA and other Product Managers on development activities.
- Work with Support, Operations, and Sales teams supporting the sale and deployment of your products and features in beta and production.
- Present, advocate and evangelize the company’s solutions in customer meetings and conferences.
- Work with Product Managers to create market requirements and business cases for new product initiatives or directions, present to our executive team.
- 3 + years of experience in product management, Alternatively - Can be a Network Administrator with 8+ Years of experience running network products (SWG, FW, SIEM, SOAR, CASB, etc).
- Bachler Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or Math.
- Technical foundation in networking and network security technologies is a must. Hands-on network engineering background is a plus.
- Strong technical foundation in networking (e.g., Routing, Switching, BGP, DNS, etc), and network security technologies (e.g., Secure Web Gateways, Firewalls, DLP, SIEM, CASB, Security Analytics, etc.)
- Experience delivering products as cloud-based services.
- Track record creating products from concept to market success.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong focus on end-user experience and data visualization tools and technologies.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) – must be able to communicate at a business and technical level with internal teams, customers, partners and executives.
- Leadership, drive, passion, and charisma – ability to persuade, sell ideas and lead without authority.
Before you submit your resume for this Job:
- Make sure your resume matches the required qualification
- Job is based in San Jose, CA. If you are not in the desired location - add a cover letter to explain why and how you are planning to be in the job location.
- Please read again the requirements section.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement?
If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team!
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.