Sr. Tech Partner Marketing Manager
Position: Sr. Tech Partner Marketing Manager
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
The Sr. Manager, Tech Partner Marketing will report to the Sr. Director, Global Partner Marketing and will be responsible for delivering partner marketing and demand generation programs with Zscaler’s top Tech Partners.
The successful candidate will have an understanding of a tech or alliance partner marketing and selling process, how to provide value to and through enablement, lead generation support, and marketing demand generation. This position will lead the planning and execution of demand generation programs, serve as a strategic voice co-branded and co-developed content and collateral as well as serve as a bridge to the other marketing teams within Zscaler. This position will work closely with the Zscaler technology experts, product marketing and the tech partner sales teams to maximize marketing activities that boost lead acquisition rates, increase conversion rates and ultimately drive revenue for Zscaler.
- Develop a comprehensive marketing plans (six-month plans updated quarterly), identifying the partners impact both nationally and globally
- Coordinate the planning and execution of supported demand-creation activities both partner-led, and Zscaler-led
- Support Zscaler’s new products, services and ongoing messaging/branding to establish value through the tech partner’s own enablement events and marketing activities
- Develop strong relationships with key partner managers & key stakeholders.
- Grow the number of quality leads and sales pipeline to specified targets.
- Build and maintain strong rapport and ongoing communications with field & partner marketing teams
- Execute and maintain consistent marketing processes for demand generation, assuring accurate capture and recording of key lead qualification data
- Ensure balanced portfolio of sales opportunities and partner enablement activities for all products and service offerings
- Provide consistent communication including dashboards and reports outlining quantifiable results, campaign ROI, program analyses and recommendations to area marketing and sales management teams
- Participate in corporate-led initiatives as requested to assure tech partner requirements are captured in solution development (example: Zscaler-led corporate marketing campaigns and/or Zscaler product launches)
- Oversee Co-Op and marketing funding budgets though quarterly fund planning
Key Job Requirements:
- Self-Motivated and positive attitude
- Demonstrates strong understanding of partner technology marketing and competitive landscape
- Ability to work cross-functionally and globally to serve as virtual team lead
- Proven organizational skills and an ability to set up workflow systems and processes
- Minimum of 10 years marketing for technology company required
- Minimum 5-7 years working with and supporting tech partner marketing. Experience with AWS and Microsoft ideal.
- Strong writing and content skills
- Excel Skills, as well as Salesforce.com (SFDC)
- Experience with development/maintenance of partner incentive programs, such as MBOs, SPIFF, Rebates, etc.
- Experience with development/evaluation of marketing programs (joint efforts with Marketing)
- BS or BA required.
- Remote position but easy access to a major airport for necessary travel required.
- Ability to manage many moving parts, in a fast-moving environment, with grace and tact
- Comfort with making crucial decisions quickly and resolutely, with independence – and accountability
- Comfortable with prioritizing directives and requests from many teams and managing these within the context of best practices
- Willingness to learn, not be shy about asking questions and ultimately be able to move quickly up the learning curve
- Smart, Driven, Optimistic, Energetic, Problem solver with a laser focus on execution and results
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement?
If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team!
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.