Web Producer and Analytics Manager
** Bay Area local candidates only. Relocation is not included. Thanks! **
Position: Website Producer and Analytics Manager
Location: San Jose, CA, USA
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud-first world. Applications have moved from the data center to the cloud and users are connecting to their workloads from everywhere, but security has remained anchored to the data center. Zscaler is redefining security by moving it out of the data center and into the cloud.
The Zscaler Cloud Security Platform uses software-defined business policies, not appliances, to securely connect the right user to the right application, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler offers two service suites. Zscaler Internet Access™ scans every byte of traffic to ensure that nothing bad comes in and nothing good leaks out. Zscaler Private Access™ offers authorized users secure and fast access to internal applications hosted in the data center or public clouds—without a VPN.
Zscaler services are 100% cloud delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances or hybrid solutions are unable to match. Used in more than 185 countries, the Zscaler multi-tenant, distributed security cloud protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss, enabling customers to embrace the agility, speed, and cost containment of the cloud—securely.
Come and join our team and be a part of this exciting transformation to cloud-based security!
This opportunity reports to the Sr. Manager, Website and Digital Marketing.
Our company website sits at the intersection of demand and awareness. It is the number one branding vehicle for our company, and a key driver of quality leads. At Zscaler, we’re just scratching the surface in terms of what’s possible. If you like being part of a fast growing, dynamic team and energized environment, then this is the role for you.
Zscaler’s digital marketing team is looking for a dynamic Web Producer, who will play a significant role in building and scaling our corporate website www.zscaler.com. This role will utilize conversion optimization and quantitative marketing techniques to build and scale web-generated pipeline for our business.
Primary projects will include building and implementing A/B tests for the website, creating personalized web experiences, running localization initiatives, and conceptualizing designs for landing pages and new sections of the website.
You will be responsible for ensuring consistency and quality across all published web content, and developing new pages in collaboration with various internal stakeholders.
- Develop a deep understanding of existing and prospective website users and what drives them to convert into leads.
- Increase on-page conversion rates (CRO) to improve the efficiency of generated pipeline across the website.
- Design and implement A/B tests to optimize lead flow that results in measurable improvements to campaigns.
- Define and operationalize meaningful segments of zscaler.com users.
- Use testing and analytics software (such as Optimizely, Google Optimize, Google Analytics, Salesforce, and Marketo) to measure the down funnel impact of changes made to the site.
- Utilize in-depth experience with SEO best practices to improve visibility of the site.
- Build reports that distill engagement, leads, and other performance data into actionable insights across the business.
- Work with cross-functional teams to log and track website bugs/issues.
- Develop project schedules and project plans to set short and long-term project goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/marketing/business preferred or equivalent years of work experience preferred.
- 5+ years managing full lifecycle web projects within a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable working within a content management system (CMS) such as Drupal.
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and website testing tools.
- Experience with large datasets and understanding of statistical analysis, common quant techniques, including experiment design with A/B and multivariate testing.
- Strong understanding of capabilities of Web platforms, marketing automation, social media tools, and systems integration (or API’s).
- Quick learner, self-starter, self-directed, and independent thinker.
- Creative problem solver with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and team player skills with an ability to communicate at all levels of an organization both internally and externally.
- Localization experience is a plus.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- We protect 15 million users, in 3,250 organizations, across 185+ countries
- Blue Chip Customers (200 of Global 2,000 in our portfolio)
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement?
If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team!
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.