Web Marketing Manager
** Bay Area local candidates only. Relocation is not included. Thanks! **
Position: Web Marketing Manager
Location: San Jose, CA, USA
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
This opportunity reports to the Sr. Manager, Website and Digital Marketing.
Our company website sits at the intersection of demand and awareness. It is the number one branding vehicle for our company, and a key driver of quality leads. At Zscaler, we’re just scratching the surface in terms of what’s possible. If you like being part of a fast growing, dynamic team and energized environment, then this could be the role for you!
Zscaler’s digital marketing team is looking for a dynamic Web Producer, who will play a significant role in building and scaling our corporate website www.zscaler.com. This role will utilize conversion optimization and quantitative marketing techniques to build and scale web-generated pipeline for our business.
Primary projects will include building and implementing A/B tests for the website, creating personalized web experiences, running localization initiatives, and conceptualizing designs for landing pages and new sections of the website.
You will be responsible for ensuring consistency and quality across all published web content, and developing new pages in collaboration with various internal stakeholders.
- Lead strategy, design, development, and ongoing management and optimization of our web properties.
- Develop a deep understanding of existing and prospective website users and what drives them to convert into leads.
- Increase on-page conversion rates (CRO) to improve the efficiency of generated pipeline across the website.
- Design and implement A/B tests to optimize lead flow that results in measurable improvements to campaigns.
- Partner with cross-functional internal and external teams of designers, engineers, writers, and media managers.
- Actively manage multiple large-scale web projects and strategic initiatives.
- Communicate project requirements, status, process, and performance clearly and often across teams and the larger organization.
- Ensure measurable milestones, metrics, and KPIs are defined, tracked, and aligned with business goals and objectives.
- Use testing and analytics software (such as Optimizely, Google Optimize, Google Analytics, Salesforce, and Marketo) to measure the down funnel impact of changes made to the site.
- Utilize in-depth experience with SEO best practices to improve the visibility of the site.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/marketing/business preferred or equivalent years of work experience preferred.
- 5+ years managing full lifecycle web projects within a fast-paced environment.
- Analytics and quantitative experience and experience using data to develop and measure across the web and owned channels.
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and website testing tools.
- Experience with large datasets, common quant techniques, including experiment design with A/B and multivariate testing.
- Comfortable working within a content management system (CMS) such as Drupal.
- Quick learner, self-starter, self-directed, and independent thinker.
- Strong interpersonal and team player skills with an ability to communicate at all levels of an organization both internally and externally.
- Localization experience is a plus.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement?
If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team!
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.