Inside Sales Representative / Commercial Account Executive
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Inside Sales Representative / Commercial Account Manager
Location: Tokyo, Japan
The Inside Sales Representative / Commercial Account Executive - Japan will take ownership of their defined area, create & execute account strategies, close new logo general business and enterprise-level deals for our award-winning Cloud-based Security as a Service Platform.
The ideal candidate will possess the intelligence and aptitude to position the benefits of an enterprise-grade transformational platform, as well as the strategic thinking to drive a complex sales process. A strong track record of
success is a must.
The Zscaler sales team is comprised of smart and tenacious people who are passionate about our vision of a secure, cloud-enabled digital future. By using their talent to share that vision, Zscaler sales teams are bringing the power and agility of cloud transformation to organizations around the world. Be a part of it!
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
Within 30 days
- You will be expected to identify, research and formalize a territory strategy plan
- You will be expected to familiarise yourself with Zscaler’s services and messaging and understand how we do things.
- You will have a complete understanding of your business and you will deliver your territory plan.
- You will be expected to have mastered Zscaler’s messaging and competently present our proposition to your team and partners
- You will establish key relationships with your prospects and partners
- You will be working on complex sales-cycles and working closely with key stakeholders in both channel and customer organizations
- You will be working effectively with senior management and corporate counsel, negotiate contracts and provide all follow-up to deliver signed contracts
- You will document daily sales activities in Salesforce, prepare accurate reports and forecasts, manage pipeline and perform other tasks necessary to drive sales revenue and communicate activities to sales management.
- Deliver quarterly business reports to Sales Management on the health and engagement status of the territory, etc.
- Our strong preference is a proven background in selling SaaS renewals, either Internet and Security technologies such as SWG, Sandboxing, FireWall, DLP, and VPNs or Network transformation technologies such as MPLS, SD-WAN or WAN Optimization. Alternatively, we would consider someone with a successful track record in SaaS sales
- You will have a working knowledge of web-based security and network infrastructure, Security Proxies, such as NGFW, SSL/IPSec VPNs, and Firewalls.
- You must be a proven high performer with a solid track record in the new sales business
- You will have worked with ISP Channel partners and you will have a solid understanding of a channel-centric go to market approach.
- You must demonstrate different influencing styles as appropriate to a situation, whilst demonstrating a history of successfully building and maintaining trusting relationships with associates and customers
- You must demonstrate the effective transfer of thoughts and expresses ideas using speech and listening skills to influences others and gain support
- The ability to adjust to new, different or changing requirements is essential
- You will be persistent, despite obstacles, opposition or setbacks and you will consistently convey a sense of urgency and drive issues to closure
- Working for a SaaS-based vendor at some point in your career will be a distinct advantage
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.