Transformation Analyst, Senior Writer
Title: Transformation Analyst
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud-first world. By providing fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network, we are transforming enterprise security for the modern cloud era. Used in more than 185 countries, Zscaler operates the world’s largest cloud security platform, protecting thousands of enterprises and government agencies from cyber attacks and data loss. The Zscaler platform operates at a carrier-grade level, processing over 25 billion transactions a day to protect our customers. We recently became a publicly traded company and are continually growing in all areas of the business.
What You’ll Do:
As our Transformation Analyst/Sr. Writer, reporting to the SVP of Customer Experience & Transformation, you will:
- Develop a deep understanding of the market and the transformative effects of cloud, networking, and security technologies.
- Translate technical information into clear, concise, and effective documentation for executive, technical and non-technical audiences.
- Lead the development of our CxO thought leadership content with SVP for key execs.
- Develop multi-modal thought leadership assets at a regular cadence that convey new ideas.
- Create thought leadership content that summarizes and frames important ideas for key technology leaders, decision makers, and economic buyers.
- Work cross-functionally with SMEs in Engineering, PM, Marketing, and Customer Success.
- Collaborate with defining standards, style, and terminology with our tech docs and marketing teams.
- Write and help invent the future of Secure Cloud Transformation by collaborating with Zscaler execs, customers, and industry thought leaders in the broader Security and Networking community to form a deep understanding of where the future of our industry is going.
- Develop a social media presence and share of voice.
- You’ll stay on top of emerging trends in our market and ecosystem, keep a pulse on the competition in key usage areas and markets as part of developing the transformation thought leadership content mantle for the company
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree (minimum) in a technical field and/or business required.
- A compelling storyteller with 10+ years of experience in technical writing.
- An in-depth understanding of technologies and practices relevant to Security, Networking and Cloud.
- Stints in product marketing on the vendor side, tech analyst roles, and tech journalism will be essential to be successful in this role.
- Have publicly available writing samples or recordings of presentations on technical topics.
- A desire and talent to explain complex technical topics clearly and concisely while inspiring developers and decision makers.
- An ability to synthesize insights from multiple streams of information. The big answers almost never come from one source.
- Proven track record of working cross-functionally across multiple teams.
- A profound spirit of team collaboration. We work as an integrated team with great chemistry.
- Proven track record of writing concepts and tasks from scratch.
- An insatiable curiosity – we seek answers to big questions and these answers are rarely obvious.
- Ability to work with multiple groups and track priorities in an ever-evolving environment
- An ability to be a self-starter as a remote team member while being deeply integrated to the core team.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting-edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.