Senior Product Manager
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud-first world. Applications have moved from the data center to the cloud and users are connecting to their workloads from everywhere, but security has remained anchored to the data center. Zscaler is redefining security by moving it out of the data center and into the cloud.
The Zscaler Cloud Security Platform uses software-defined business policies, not appliances, to securely connect the right user to the right application, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler offers two service suites. Zscaler Internet Access™ scans every byte of traffic to ensure that nothing bad comes in and nothing good leaks out. Zscaler Private Access™ offers authorized users secure and fast access to internal applications hosted in the data center or public clouds—without a VPN.
Zscaler services are 100% cloud delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances or hybrid solutions are unable to match. Used in more than 185 countries, the Zscaler multi-tenant, distributed security cloud protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss, enabling customers to embrace the agility, speed, and cost containment of the cloud—securely.
Come and join our team and be a part of this exciting transformation to cloud-based security!
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Zscaler product team and have a direct impact on our roadmap. In this role, you will own one or more product areas and lead the design of solutions on Zscaler’s cloud-based Internet Access platform. You will help us meet the requirements of our rapidly growing customer base and be game changers in the security space. You must possess a blend of business and technical skills, have a big-picture vision and the drive to make that vision a reality with extreme attention to detail. This role consists of both inbound Product Management responsibilities – working with internal cross functional teams to build and enhance products – as well as outbound responsibilities, interacting with customers, executing go-to-market strategy and supporting sales.
- End-to-end product lifecycle management from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Define, document and prioritize product requirements based on market research and customer feedback.
- Collaborate with Engineering, QA and other Product Managers on development activities.
- Work with Support, Operations, and Sales teams supporting the sale and deployment of your products and features in beta and production.
- Shape and Implement a go-to-market plan for your products in collaboration with the Marketing and Sales teams.
- Working closely with the finance teams, you will need to understand and optimize your product’s financials, revenue and margins.
- Present, advocate and evangelize the company’s solutions in customer meetings and conferences.
- Create market requirements and business cases for new product initiatives or directions, present to our executive team.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Engineering - MBA is a plus.
- 5 + years of experience in product management.
- 3 years security experience required.
- Strong technical foundation in networking and network security technologies (e.g., Secure Web Gateways, Firewalls, DLP, SIEM, CASB, Security Analytics, etc.)
- Experience delivering products as cloud-based services.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) – must be able to communicate at a business and technical level with internal teams, customers, partners and executives.
- Leadership, drive, passion and charisma – ability to persuade, sell ideas and lead without authority.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- We protect 15 million users, in 3,250 organizations, across 185+ countries
- Blue Chip Customers (200 of Global 2,000 in our portfolio)
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement?
If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team!
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.#LI-MM2