Technical Project Coordinator
Position: Technical Project Coordinator
Location: San Jose, CA
At Zscaler we are on a mission to redefine network security for the Cloud and Mobile-First World.The cloud and mobility are creating a mega-shift that’s disrupting 30 years of networking and security infrastructure. Traditional network security architecture is no longer suitable for the cloud and mobile-first world.
Zscaler is a pioneer and leader in cloud security and we are enabling the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for the cloud and mobile-first world.
With a solution born and built 100% in the cloud, Zscaler employees have built and operate a massive, global cloud security architecture, delivering the entire gateway security stack as a service. By providing fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network.
We process over 25 billion transactions a day in our cloud and protect our customers from over 125 million security threats daily. We became a publicly traded company with our IPO in March 2018 and are experiencing tremendous growth in all areas of the business.
Come and join our team and be a part of this exciting transformation to cloud based security.
The Technical Project Coordinator reports to the Director, Deployment Advisory Services.
We are currently seeking a passionate, tech-savvy Technical Project Coordinator to facilitate Zscaler deployments for our new customers. This role requires a blend of project management, technical understanding, organization skills, and good communication to ensure that the customer’s deployment goals are met within the established timelines.
In this role you will partner with various internal teams like Deployment Engineers, Support Engineers, product management and engineering, to provide our new customers with a fantastic on-boarding experience.
NOTE: U.S. Citizenship is required for this position due to the nature of customers assigned to this role.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for the overall success of all new customer deployments as single point of contact during the deployment service period
- Build and Maintain well established relationships with key customer stakeholders
- Establish success criteria, metrics, milestones, and timelines for deployment projects and ensure projects remain on track and on time
- Manage Customers to ensure all teams are aligned and deliverables are met.
- Work escalated accounts, and resolve with all required Zscaler resources
- Maintain project tracking and customer issue documentation within appropriate systems and databases
- Effectively communicate services, tools, and processes related to onboarding and post-sales support engagement
- Perform welcome calls with customers, describing the service, tools, and process
- Provide regular deployment status and progress updates to Customers streamlining message to fit different customer base/audiences
- Bachelor degree
- 5+ yrs experience in project management of complex technical projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to present to a large audience and facilitate calls of that size
- Prior experience in networking, security products and enterprise network infrastructure a huge plus
What You Can Expect From Us:
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Unicorn
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values.
Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry?
Do you want to work on disruptive technology?
Do you thrive in a fluid work environment?
Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement?
If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
Follow Us on LinkedIn