** U.S. Citizenship is required for our position due to the nature of customers assigned to this role. **
Position: Revenue Manager
Location: San Jose, CA HQ
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
- Manage the daily operations of Revenue Accounting and Accounts Receivable items
- Assist Sales and Sales Operations Teams in complying with Company policies and procedures with respect to Quoting, Contracting and recording of transactions
- Identify areas for process improvement and coordinate with other departments to implement solutions (e.g. consistency of information between different systems, SalesForce.com – NetSuite integration, etc.)
- Complete month-end close activities including: review of significant deals, sales order review and approvals, revenue and deferred revenue reconciliation, management reporting, etc.
- Perform a monthly review of Accounts Receivable balances, including collections, specific AR reserves, etc.
- Oversee the audit of revenue in the company's financial statements and revenue-related system of internal controls
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of authoritative accounting guidance on revenue recognition.
- Assist in processing/provisioning orders related to government entities
- 5+ years experience in Revenue Recognition along with Revenue Accounting and Operations
- A mix of medium to large publicly listed SaaS company and a Big 4 public accounting firm is highly desired (at least 3-5 years in a public accounting firm)
- CPA a must
- Experience with SaaS business required – experience with large customer base a plus
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of SaaS-related GAAP revenue forecasting, modeling, and analysis
- Experience with software packages including NetSuite, SalesForce.com and Microsoft Office Suite and collection tools.
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement?
If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team!
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.