Manager, Technical Account Management - EMEA
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Manager - Technical Account Management, EMEA
Location: Chandigarh, India
The Manager - Technical Account Management, EMEA will report to the Director, Technical Account Management.
Zscaler is in hyper-growth due to increased customer demand, and as such, the growth of the TAM services is exponentially increasing to meet the demand. There is, therefore, a unique opportunity where the manager will have very few direct reports initially but is expected to build the team to 10 TAMs over the first 6 months. We are looking for people with a proven track record of hiring world-class talent at scale, and have the network to call upon to help find that talent.
The role sits within the leadership team of the Customer Success Organisation, and our mission is to transform the way our customers work, to lead them through their digital transformation, and support their business outcomes. Improve Experience for our customers, and their users, to get the best user experience while maximizing security in a global environment. Through world-class technical engagement, and ensuring our customers get the best out of the technology. Engagement, through partnering with our customers and partners, be their trusted advisors and turn them into raving fans of Zscaler.
The mission of Zscaler's Customer Success department is to transform the way our customers work, to lead them through their digital transformation, and support their business outcomes. Improve Experience for our customers, and their users, to get the best user experience while maximizing security in a global environment. Through world-class technical engagement, and ensuring our customers get the best out of the technology. Engagement, a partner with our customers and partners, be their trusted advisors and turn them into raving fans of Zscaler
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
- Provide input to the organization's strategic initiatives and drive these with the team to develop KPIs to support the strategic initiatives
- Establish operational objectives and work plans and delegates assignments to subordinates
- Drive behavior, motivate, and above all, support the existing TAM team – coach them, contribute to customer pursuits, get your hands dirty – whatever it takes
- Develop the team through training and certification
- Drive the implementation of the transformation and architectural roadmaps
- Working closely with the Customer Success Managers to drive project and engagement plans with your clients
- Provide technical leadership during major incidents
- Improve service availability, security posture, and service consumption.
- Help develop and maintain best practices for implementing and supporting Zscaler products in both internal and customer-facing Knowledge Bases
- Maintain client specific documentation. Incident response plans, architectural and deployment documentation
- Develop and assist clients in adopting our best practices.
- 5 years in a leadership role
- Provide input to the organization's strategic initiatives and drive these with the team
- Develop KPIs to support the strategic initiatives
- Drive behavior, motivate, and above all, support the existing TAM team – coach them, contribute to customer pursuits, get your hands dirty – whatever it takes…
- Hire and retain the best talent available
- Develop the team through training and certification
- Provide leadership during major incidents
- Build a relationship with our clients.
- Resolve the more difficult technical issues and lingering issues our clients may have
- Strong customer management skills during and post-incident response and the ability to influence our client’s choices.
- Knowledge in TCP HTTP/s and previously worked in technical roles.
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.