IT Business System Analyst (Netsuite)
Position: IT Business System Analyst
Location: Chandigarh, India
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud-first world. Applications have moved from the data center to the cloud and users are connecting to their workloads from everywhere, but security has remained anchored to the data center. Zscaler is redefining security by moving it out of the data center and into the cloud.
The Zscaler Cloud Security Platform uses software-defined business policies, not appliances, to securely connect the right user to the right application, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler offers two service suites. Zscaler Internet Access™ scans every byte of traffic to ensure that nothing bad comes in and nothing good leaks out. Zscaler Private Access™ offers authorized users secure and fast access to internal applications hosted in the data center or public clouds—without a VPN.
Zscaler services are 100% cloud-delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances or hybrid solutions are unable to match. Used in more than 185 countries, the Zscaler multi-tenant, distributed security cloud protects thousands of customers from cyber attacks and data loss, enabling customers to embrace the agility, speed, and cost containment of the cloud—securely.
The IT Business System Analyst will report to the Director of Business Systems. The IT Business Systems Analyst will support and expand the company’s IT capabilities and business systems, such as NetSuite, HRIS, salesforce.com, etc.
The ideal candidate possesses a unique blend of business analysis capabilities, project management and ability to administer in SaaS and PaaS environments. This position requires previous hands-on experience and ability to execute in a dynamic environment and provide creative solutions.
Zscaler has spent years building groundbreaking technology that’s improving the security posture of enterprises around the world. And while engineering teams have been building great Zscaler products, our G&A teams have been building Zscaler into a great company. The members of our GA teams have been working together to recruit the right people, create the right culture and environment, and build a solid financial and legal foundation—all of which has brought us to an incredibly exciting stage with a lot of momentum driving us forward. Join us and you, too, will have the opportunity to be a part of the excitement and contribute to Zscaler’s growth and success in meaningful ways.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- Interact with business and technical leaders to understand business requirements and systems
* Recommend new systems and/or changes to facilitate business goals
- Collect and translate business requirements into BRDs and PRDs and, if necessary, translate requirements into code and/or system configurations that satisfy the requirements
- Develop new initiatives and programs as well as maintaining and updating existing initiatives and programs
- Lead (Project Manager) new initiatives from concept to fully operational solutions
- 4 years of experience working with business systems and components in the realm of CRM, ERP, and integrations
- Worked or familiar with Web Services and APIs
- Ability to communicate (orally and written) effectively with technical & non-technical staff, and customers/stakeholders as needed or directed
- Be able to see a task from a business standpoint, not just a technical standpoint
- Fundamental understanding of subscription based businesses
- SaaS Applications: NetSuite, salesforce.com, Zendesk, Workday or similar
- Working knowledge of an ETL tool (Boomi, Informatica…) and Business Intelligence (BIRST, PowerBI…)
- MS-Office: Excel, Visio, etc.
What You Can Expect From Us
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Organisation
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.