Go To Market, Sales Enablement Specialist
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 12M employees.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
The GTM & Sales Enablement Specialist role will help accelerate Zscaler’s go-to-market strategy across the Enterprise. This person will partner with SME’s, sales leaders, PMs and PMMs to deliver value messaging, sales resources, customer-facing content and training for all customer-facing teams in order to increase sales cycle velocity and drive revenue. This person will apply a deep understanding of customer needs, competitive landscape, and overall industry trends to create high quality messaging and sales positioning materials that lead to improved quota attainment. Candidates for this role will apply creativity and acute attention to detail to create high quality, sales ready material. This person will oversee the integration of all GTM content/material with Sales Enablement strategy and curriculum, including delivery to pertinent customer-facing teams, measurement of success and regular content updates.
- Create and maintain sales collateral that spans the customer lifecycle, such as pitch decks, product data sheets, sales scripts, and business case materials with the goal of improving closed won rates and accelerating sales cycles.
- Assist with product and solution launch go-to-market strategy and enablement for Zscaler’s customer-facing teams.
- Work closely with the sales team to drive sales readiness and productivity.
- Work with our research and PR/AR teams to understand market trends and develop deep category expertise to inform our positioning.
- Partner with our regional marketing to ensure our global sales organization is supported with localized materials and messaging.
- Apply instructional design principles to develop interactive product/enablement training that engages customer-facing team members, increases retention, and drives sustained behavioral change.
- Support the configuration and administration of e-learning modules
- Build creative ways to support sales deals at scale.
- 2+ years of experience in Sales Enablement or Product Marketing
- SaaS product marketing and sales enablement experience preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to translate concepts, summarize and communicate complex ideas, and clearly articulate business value with a good sense of how sales professionals think, operate, and absorb information
- Advanced in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project)
- Highly innovative and analytical with exceptional problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects to ensure on-time delivery and quality
- Adaptable and able to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
- Ability to initiate and build relationships with people in an open, friendly, and accepting manner
- Resourceful with a notable ability to execute with little supervision
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.