Cloud Operations Engineer (New College Grad)
Position: Cloud Operations Engineer (New College Grad)
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
** Must be a US Citizen due to the nature of the project and client **
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
- Ensure 24/7 Global availability of the Zscaler Security Cloud
- Respond to monitoring alerts and tickets created by our customer facing support team
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues from our monitoring tools and support including deep dive investigation
- Good experience with networking principles, Firewalls, Load Balancing Solutions, etc
- Working closely with QA, Development, and Infrastructure teams to understand, implement, and deploy end to end monitoring solutions.
- Deploy patches and upgrades, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities as required
- Participate in an on-call rotation
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Cloud Security, or a related field
- Good understanding of Networking Protocols
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Strong problem solving, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing needs of the system
- Familiarity with scripting/programming in Bash, and Python
- Knowledge of Cloud Infrastructure
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.