Customer Success Manager - US
Position: Customer Success Manager - US
Location: Bangalore / Chandigarh, India
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud-first world. Its flagship services, Zscaler Internet Access, and Zscaler Private Access create fast, secure connections between users and applications, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler services are 100% cloud-delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved user experience that traditional appliances are unable to match. Used in more than 185 countries, Zscaler operates the world’s largest cloud security platform, protecting thousands of enterprises and government agencies from cyber attacks and data loss. The Zscaler platform operates at a carrier-grade level– we process over 25 billion transactions a day in our cloud to protect our customers.
The Customer Success Manager - US will report to the Manager -Customer Success. Customer Success Manager will play a key role in driving Customer Success, optimization and upsell of new business opportunities for US customers by qualifying and nurturing installed base in support of our rapidly growing business. Zscaler is a SaaS company operating in a high growth market which leverages the Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) model to fuel its growth. Come grow your career in the Cloud vertical by helping us enable our customers to achieve success.
The mission of Zscaler's Customer Success department is to transform the way our customers work, to lead them through their digital transformation, and support their business outcomes. Improve Experience for our customers, and their users, to get the best user experience while maximizing security in a global environment. Through world-class technical engagement, and ensuring our customers get the best out of the technology.
Engagement, a partner with our customers and partners, be their trusted advisors and turn them into raving fans of Zscaler.
- Be the “Post Sales Relationship Manager” & “Trusted Advisor” for our Customers with a focus on Adoption, Retention & Experience
- Demonstrate a fundamental understanding of Zscaler Technology and articulate VALUE of our solution against competitors.
- Understand & Align with Customer’s Business Objectives, their basic environment, Roadmap, Pain Points to Strategize their Success
- Own Customer Life Cycle & Account Management – from Sales Handover, Oversee & Ensure Timely Deployment, Consistent Engagement there-on building a Relationship of Trust & Transparency
- Deliver Quarterly Reviews, Product Updates, Check-in’s etc, (via web or onsite) to re-enforce Zscaler Value, and identify Expansion & Experience Opportunities
- Escalation Management, Stakeholder Management (Internal & External), Co-ordination between Product Management, Support groups, and other Cross-Functional teams.
- Consistently meet and exceed the set Engagement & Transformational Goals
Desired Skills & Traits
- You are a Pro-active self-starter, Prescriptive with attention to detail & an excellent Relationship Builder
- Possess Excellent Communication, Listening & Articulation Skills – Able to effectively converse with all levels of stakeholders
- Flair of Security & NW Fundamentals such as Firewalls, Proxies, and Web Security Gateways, ability & to Scale on Technology
- Organized, Adaptable Team Player, ability to Prioritize and work in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment
- Displays Highest levels of Professionalism & Integrity – at all times
- Professional NW/Security Certifications or background would be an advantage
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s/Engineering/Equivalent Degree
- 3-8 years as CSM/ Sales/Pre-Sales/Account Management or Support Experience
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.