Value Creation Analyst, EMEA
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 million threats detected daily.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Value Creation Analyst, EMEA (Based in France, Germany or UK)
We are looking for an experienced consultant to join our Value Creation team and have a direct, positive impact on client engagements. In this role, you will take a hands-on approach to working with prospective and existing clients to understand and realize the quantifiable value of implementing Zscaler solutions in their environment. You will leverage relationship-building skills become a trusted advisor of the client in order to discover value, understand outcomes and drive collaboration. Your ability to comfortably entertain C-Level conversations will be crucial in delivering business cases to client decision-makers.
As our Value Creation Analyst - EMEA, reporting to the Global Value Creation Lead, you will:
- Support account teams as a specialist in consultative value modelling and analysis.
- Engage and collaborate with clients directly on value discovery, analysis and output development.
- Continuously stay abreast of market competitors to understand differentiation.
- Thorough understanding of Zscaler’s solution benefits over alternatives to develop client-specific value drivers.
- Develop TCO and ROI value models based on client outcomes.
- Develop and deliver value modelling outputs tailored to client needs and audience.
- Develop metrics for post-sale quarterly business reviews that show ongoing value realization.
- Continuous study of market competitors to understand differentiating value.
- Share insights gained with Product Management and Product Marketing.
- Participate in on-site value discovery workshops and client presentations.
- Demonstrable experience in a client-facing consulting role, building business case models for TCO/ROI analysis.
- Highly motivated self-starter able to work independently or as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong understanding of cloud vs. on-premises solutions, CapEx vs. OpEx
- Experience building custom financial analysis and benefit models within Excel
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) - must be able to communicate at a business and technical level with internal teams, customers, partners and executives.
- Leadership, drive, passion and charisma – ability to persuade, sell ideas and lead without authority.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of study.
- Willing to travel within region as required, approximately 20%.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Unique Code 3584