QA Engineer (SFDC Automation)
Position: SFDC QA Engineer
Location: Bangalore/ Chandigarh, India
Zscaler enables the world’s leading organizations to securely transform their networks and applications for a mobile and cloud-first world. Applications have moved from the Data Center to the cloud and users are connecting to their workloads from everywhere, but security has remained anchored to the Data Center. Zscaler is redefining security by moving it out of the data Center and into the cloud.
The Zscaler Cloud Security Platform uses software-defined business policies, not appliances, to securely connect the right user to the right application, regardless of device, location, or network. Zscaler offers two service suites. Zscaler Internet Access™ scans every byte of traffic to ensure that nothing bad comes in and nothing good leaks out. Zscaler Private Access™ offers authorized users secure and fast access to internal applications hosted in the Data Center or public clouds—without a VPN.
Zscaler services are 100% cloud-delivered and offer the simplicity, enhanced security, and improved the user experience that traditional appliances or hybrid solutions are unable to match. Used in more than 185 countries, the Zscaler multi-tenant, distributed security cloud protects thousands of customers from cyber attacks and data loss, enabling customers to embrace the agility, speed, and cost containment of the cloud—securely.
The SFDC QA Engineer will report to the Sr. Director of Business Systems. The SFDC QA Engineer primarily (80%) acts as a tester and partners with the internal business customers, project and IT teams to elicit testing requirements and recommend test strategy, plans and approaches based on best practices and the project characteristics and execute the plans.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do
- The SFDC QA Engineer is an active participant in all phases of the project lifecycle and will be required to work closely with a variety of internal business partners to ensure that all testing requirements are understood, documented and met.
- Work on Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, SOQL) · Demonstrative success with implementing at least one large Salesforce.com project
- Perform load and performance testing ·
- Business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users ·
- Interact with both technical teams and business.
- Develop a test data management strategy
- Bachelor’s degree from 4-year. Minimum 4 years Quality Control experience primarily working with Salesforce.com (and other SaaS application like NetSuite).
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-201) or equivalent experience ·
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Waterfall and Agile testing methodology experience
- Enterprise sales, support, marketing, and financial experience
- Test automation experience (Selenium or others)
- Proficient in Salesforce.com testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize workload
- Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated
- Technology / Tool Experience: NetSuite, Jira, Trello, Microsoft Office
What You Can Expect From Us
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
- The pace and excitement of working for a Silicon Valley Organisation
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.