Emerging Technology Software Engineer (New Grad - UI) - YVR
Position: Emerging Technology (New Grad) - UI
Location: Burnaby, British Columbia
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,500 companies and 100 Million threats detected a day.
We work in a fast paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrive on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
About the Team
The Emerging Technology team is an innovative, collaborative and talented team within Zscaler that built a unique product called Zscaler Private Access. ZPA is an easier to deploy, more cost-effective, and more secure alternative to VPN. The team is looking for new college grads who are interested in being part of a fast growing emerging technologies group and who would like to build highly-distributed cloud services. At Zscaler, we believe in building simple, scalable and smart user interfaces that help our customers derive meaningful information about the overall status, performance and health of their systems. If this motivates you, we are hiring!
We welcome full stack developers.
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
- React, D3, Backbone, Marionette, moment, Bootstrap, FuelUX, SASS
- Knowledge of SVG, chart and graph tools are highly desirable
- Strong in Algorithms and Data Structures
- Strong in computer science fundamentals
- Good software design, profiling and verification skills
- Good understanding of distributed systems, containers, AWS or Azure infrastructure services
- Working knowledge of Linux or any Unix systems
- Demonstrate good debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Minimum 0 -1 years of experience required in similar or related technology
- Proficient in design / code reviews and preferably in automation
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter, takes initiative & ownership, identifies and completes tasks; goal driven
- Ability to work with remote teams, handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ : ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.