Customer Success Manager - APAC (Bilingual Chinese)
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers the entire gateway security stack as a service through 150 global data centers to securely connect users to their applications, regardless of device, location, or network in over 185 countries protecting over 3,900 companies and have detected 100 Million threats/day.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic and make it happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative and humble people that want to make a difference.
Position: Customer Success Manager - APAC (Bilingual Chinese)
Location: Bangalore/Chandigarh, India
Responsibilities/What You’ll Do:
- Take ownership of your accounts, be the advocate for, and champion their needs into Zscaler
- Work with cross-functional teams to own and ensure customer deployments are completed quickly and efficiently
- Through monthly and quarterly interaction become the trusted advisor to your customers
- Work with the Customer to understand and ensure their business objectives are realized.
- Work closely with the Field Sales Team on identified opportunities for expansion within your accounts.
- Through interaction with the Customers, Operational, Management, and Director/CxO levels, ensure all are able to see the value of the service
- As trusted advisor recommend ways your customer can get more value from the service.
- Ensure you are aware of your customer’s pain points and coordinate cross-functional teams to get the customer the best outcome.
- Candidate should have 4-8 years of experience working in a customer-facing role (Ideally Project Management or Customer Success with a Technical background but Customer Support would be considered).
- Good understanding of IT and Network Security fundamentals such as Firewalls, Proxies, and Web Security Gateways.
- Familiarity with Network Architectures and network routing concepts.
- Highly motivated self-starter with competitive personality and strong attention to detail.
- Team player who possesses a desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, goal-oriented high growth sales environment
- Able to speak Mandarin, nice to have Cantonese.
- Able to read and write Traditional and Simplified Chinese.
- Zscaler is the world’s leading software-as-a-service security platform
- We deliver best of breed security services with unprecedented scale
- 100 Million threats detected a day across 185+ countries
- Glassdoor rating of 4.7/5.0 + 98% CEO Approval = Exceptional place to work!
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Learn more at zscaler.com or follow us on Twitter @zscaler. Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at http://www.zscaler.com. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.